Mommy told me she got back with everyone who emailed, and that she'd give me extra stinky goodness, I came out of hiding. After I enjoyed my plate and got a big drink, I asked mommy if I could post 13 things I'm thankful for even though it isn't November. She said anytime is a good time to take stock and be thankful for what we have. So here it goes.
1. I'm thankful I started blogging because I met so many nice kitties and beans in this unique community
2. I'm thankful for really deep snow because it closes mommy's work and makes her stay home with me!
3. I'm thankful for all bins, chairs and tables under the the windows in my house so I can see outside any one of them whenever I want
4. I'm thankful for warm blankets and couches and a nice big bed to sleep in
5. I'm thankful for my mommy & daddy
6. I'm thankful the sun came out so I can lay in a warm sunbeam to take the chill off (it is really cold here!)
7. I'm thankful the water pipes didn't burst when they froze Tuesday night
8. I'm thankful the water pipes thawed with hot water so mommy and daddy could take hot showers (peee-eeww)
9. I'm thankful I have the mostest sweet, pretty kitty as my Valentine (*blush* hi Brandi)
10. I'm thankful I have been healthy for a 3 1/2 months (*crossing kitty paws*)
11. I'm thankful for stinky goodness every day
12. I'm thankful for all the beans who love me
13. I'm thankful that I have a loving, warm, inside, forever home when I look outside and see cold snow and wind.
PSSSSSSSSSSS Be sure to see my Monday & Tuesday posts about how to help dear Mu Shue with his treatment bills!!