How does one know he is a former feral? Because he has a good buddy like Yao-lin who tags me for my very own MeMe.
First, mommy's new medicine is working OK, but Toby's mommy gave her advice on acupuncture and she is going to look into that. She feels it is strange that the doctor thinks the pain medicine she has taken over the years for her back pain (she had surgery in 1999 and has sacroiliac joint and perioformis muscle problems) are behind her migranes, but gives her pain medicine to manage them. For now this appears to be working. She worked yesterday and today all day! Well, since this post is supposed to be about ME, I'll get started.
Five reasons why I blog:
1. We found Timothy Dickens and Max while surfing the net. We enjoyed their stories and came back to visit almost every day. Mommy even bought "Something of Yours Will Meet a Toothy Death"" and we really loved that. We got to thinking that I was a pretty cool cat, so maybe others would enjoy hearing about me. Long story short, we thought others might get a kick out of me the way we do them.
2. There are lotsa pretty lady kitties out there. I was lucky enough to find sweet Brandi and she agreed to be my girlfriend cat.
3. For mommy. She gets lotsa advice on not only my health and well being, but she can give tips on how to protect other animals from household dangers. And she likes to look at the floofy bellies, tortie colors, tails, bright eyes and kitten faces. sigh.
4. I have a lot to say and no siblings to make listen to me! Now I talk to you all.
5. I get to make lotsa friends from all walks of life and learn about how they are different shapes and colors, but still do the same stuff (using the litterbox while it is being cleaned...jumping onto "nononono!" surfaces...giving kitty kisses). Maybe beans should learn about that.
Let's see, I'm going to tag 5 kitties for 5 reasons!
My Sweet Brandi
Mu Shue Pooh King Cat
Lilly Lu & Iris
GT of Forty Paws fame