Hi! I wanted to share a few things about us you may not know.
1. I do not like to have my tummy or the spot on my tushy by my tail rubbed.
2. I do a "power roll" and flop down when daddy scratches the perfect spot by my ears.
3. I have a split personality. I discovered this while watching One Life to Live. My evil split personality's name is "Bendrix" and he is the one who scratches the carpets, keeps the beans up at night by sitting on their tummies and jumping up on the piano. Not me, Hendrix, I'm the good one....
this is Bendrix...
4. When daddy tries to hold mommy's hand or cuddle with her, I, I mean "Bendrix" gets jealous and looks at him like "hey man, that it MY mommy."
5. Mommy is no teetoler, but suggests to other beans out there that even in Vegas, a drink (or 2) this size is just not a good idea...especially when it is your last drinks of the night....
6. Mommy loves Elvis. She thinks he was great and would love to see Graceland one day. She was very excited when she saw him on Freemont Street!
7. My daddy is very very nice. He is the only person "allowed" to hold me for more that 10 seconds. He walks me around the house so I can see all the stuff Bendrix gets into when he climbs.
8. My daddy is also very handy. He built the whole deck that my visitors come up on almost all by himself! My 2 grandpas helped a little, but he did 95% of it. Same with our basement. I wasn't allowed to go down there alone while daddy was fixing it up, but he would often carry down to "forbidden territory" so I could see what was going on. I almost forgot I don't like to be held!
9. We don't have any blurpy things yet. With mommy being sick so much and Mr. Bill piling up, they are going to wait another year. I'm cool with that. I like babies when they visit, but I'm not ready to give up my "only kitty baby" status yet.
10. Although Bendrix gets me into trouble a lot, we do agree on a couple of things. One being Fev-vers! We both looooooooooove Fev-vers.
11. I have 2 rescued cousins. One a floofy kitty named Echo, and one a big sweet woofie named Sonny. I, I mean Bendrix, is terrified of Sonny because he is big...and a woofie, but he really is a big love.
12. I don't usually show off my tummy (cute as it is) so when I do, the flashy box comes out in force.
13. I have the sweetest girlfriendcat in the whole universe! Isn't she pretty pretty pretty? *sigh* My sweet Brandii.
Her mommy is very brave too. She was laid off a squillion nappies ago and now has a wonderful new job she loves. She is still having a rough time until she gets caught up, but Brandi is helping her to keep her spirits up. All the kitties and beans on the blogosphere leaving her nice comments helps bunches and bunches, thanks to everyone for their support of my Sweet Lady Cat & her mommy.