Mommy got her shots yesterday. She gets 3 shots total, one in her SI joint, one in her Perry-A-Formis Muscle and one in her hip joint. When people ask how she feels, she says like I got 3 shots in my a#s. Sometimes are better than others 'cause sometimes she gets numbness and muscle spasms. I don't like it at all that she hurts, but I do like having her home, and unable to clean! She is home again today 'cause her leg is weak and sore and with her pain meds & pain she didn't feel safe driving to hunt and gather.
Here are 13 reasons why I like it when mommy gets her shots.
1. Open windows in the middle of the day in the middle of the week.
2. Lotsa extra snuggle time on the sofa.
3. Mommy lets me go tely-port over to see Brandi sos I don't have to sneak out.
4. She gives me lotsa chin scritches
5. She can't chase me around with the flashy box taking pictures of my being cute.
6. Doctor's orders say she can't clean or run the vaccum or do laundry so the whole day is about us!
7. When she can sit (today will be better than yesterday) she works on the scrapbook she makes all about ME and I snoopervise.
8. Usually I watch Hallmark channel during the day when my beans are hunting and gathering. Although I love my Little House reruns, I'm not a big Matlock fan. Mommy turns that off and we watch a movie or catch up on DVR stuff. Today will be "Thank God You're Here" which is opposite Bones (mommy thinks he is dreamy...) so we'll be laffin' and laffin' as JH would say.
9. After mommy lays down for a while, we'll get to catch up on blogging friends (she can't sit for a long time right now...)
10. Daddy spends lotsa extra play time with me when he gets home 'cause mommy can't do it during the day.
11. I, I mean Bendrix, gets away with a lot more jumping up on stuff and scratching 'cause mommy "doesn't feel like" yelling at us.
12. I get my mail right away. Like my beautiful pink card from Sweet Lilly Lu along with great pictures of her and Mu Shue.
13. It makes her more sympathetic when I have to get my shots (I'm due next month...)
We're so sad for TeaCup's family. This was not the news we hoped to read when we checked the news page. He and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.