It has been so long since we've done a good Thursday 13, we decided to make a game of it. The person who gets the most right will get this cool badge designed by my mommy to post on their bloggy and brag to their friends about.
Mommy & I love Christmas shows and movies. So, we put together a list of our favorite lines from various Christmas TV shows and movies. These are a wiiiiiide range cause we have ek-lek-tik tastes. Good luck! We'll post the answers and the winners next Thursday, Dec. 17th.
In no particular order, here are some of our favorites.
1. "Light the lamp, not the rat! Light the lamp, not the rat!"
2. "Fixed the newel post!"
3. "I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac"
4. "All day long I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work. My legs hurt. My back aches. I'm only four."
5. Aye...I will assume the position...
6. ...sometimes you amaze me. This is the best present a cat could ever get. Now and then, you're somthing special.
7. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?!?
8. Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk.
9. Oh...How many grades does this school have!
10. Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
11. Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer?
12. They're watching Snow White. And they love it.
13. You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F..B..I
BONUS! I have an evil alter ego so I can break the rule that Thursday 13 has to end with 13.
"I hate Christmas. The mall is full of nothing but women and children. All you hear is 'I want this,' 'Get me this,' 'I have to have this' . . . and then there's the children. And they're all by my store 'cause they stuck the mall Santa right outside ringing his stupid bell. As if you need a bell to notice a 300-pound alcoholic in a red suit. 'Ho, ho, ho,' all day long. So, nice as can be, I go outside, ask him to shut the hell up. He takes a swing at me. So I lay a hook into his fat belly and he goes down. Beard comes off, all the kids start crying and I'm the bad guy."
You'll notice "It's a Wonderful Life" does not make an appearance here. You may be shocked, but we find it annoying.
There are many many more than these, and we'd love to hear your favorites too!