Thursday Thirteen Thanksgiving Edition
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends, and my friends around the world who celebrate on different dates. I'm thankful for you all (OK technically that is 14 things...)!
Today I am thankful for many things but I'll limit them to just the thirteen.
1. Having a warm safe home with a loving family
2. Having enough food to eat and clean water to drink
4. Having places to hide from the stinky boy
6. Having a clean litterbox
7. Soft sofas to nap on
9. My beans letting me sleep on the bed
10. Mommy's Nook. She doesn't have to get up and turn the lights on when it gets dark so I don't have to be disturbed
11. Soft blankets to nap under and on
12. Shoe strings to chase and chew on
13. Oh, I almost forgot...Catnip!!
I hope you all get lots of turkey and stuffing and other nommy treats today. Also take a moment to count your blessings. We are very lucky with what we have.
We are sending many purrs and prayers for the speedy safe return for our friend Kimo who is missing. Please remember his family today as well.