10/26/2013

Happy Blogoversary Max!!

I had to make sure I posted today since the awesome Max the Psychokitty I celebrating his 10th blogoversary today.

If it wasn't for Max I wouldn't have been a part of this great community and be the inspiration behind this much neglected blog.

My mom was working at a cruddy job and because her boss was awful and she didn't have much to do, she started surfing the net (when my beans got married, they didn't even have the internet in the house!). She came across Max's and Timothy Dickens' blogs (he is on Facebook now!). Max was raising money for this little kitten who'd been hit by a car! We'll never forget following the story of Darling Millie "robo cat." We couldn't believe how people, cats, dogs, buns etc came together to donate.

We just had to be a part of this amazing group of bloggers. Max, you rock. Thanks for throwing this  kick ass party and thanks for just being you buddy.




Also, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be getting all these extra plates of stinky goodness today. Mommy says they're in your honor. I think I might barf it all up later...in your honor too!

17 comments:

Max said...

w00t!!! Thanks, dood! It's hard to believe how much things have changed...YOU HAVE STICKY PEOPLE!!! That kinda blows my mind!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Mine too Max, mine too

Sparkle said...

Nice seeing you, Hendrix! I'm glad Max's blogoversary got a blog post out of you - it's been too long!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We are partying with the great Max, too!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Mr. H! Great seeing you! Been way too long.

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Hendrix!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Blogoversary fur sure!!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Belated Happy Blogoversary!!!

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Mr. Hendrix

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Blogaversary to you too!!!

catsynth said...

Nice to see you Mr Hendrix. Happy birthday and gotcha day!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Datz b longz timez bwoggin! U hoomin findz nize filkez on da In-er-netz. OK?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day Hendrix!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Mr Hendrix. We hope you have a great day.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday & Gotcha Day, Hendrix.

Oh drat, you have the evil word verification on.

Max said...

DOOOOOOOD!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GOTCHA DAY!!! I was gonna say man yer getting old, but then I remembered I'm older, so... dood, we're getting old...

Everycat said...

Mr Hendrix, me and the ape just heard that you went to The Bridge yesterday. I hope Whicky Wuudler has shown you around up there, he's in charge of the Cave of Roasted Chickens.

Sending love and purrs to your family, you were a very handsome and very cool cat

Luff
Mungo
& The Ape xx
12.06.14

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Happy Blogoversary Max!!! We are so happy for you. Ten years is such a long time with sharing so many memories of you. Mr. Hendrix is celebrating the best way with some stinky goodness. Thanks for the share. Have a great upcoming weekend.
World of Animals