Hi! There are some things I do that mommy and daddy find "quarky." Here are 13 of them.
1. I want my stinky goodness plate placed right in front of me. I don't want to have to move even a couple inches to it. I want it brought to me.
2. I rub mommy's face with mine - only at night when no one can see me lovin.
3. I like to lay under the drying rack even if nothing is on it. They think I'm hoping for some laundry to hide under.
4. I love love love the nip. If I'm in the other room and hear "my" cabinet door open (where all my kitty stuff is - including the nip) I run run run as fast as I can to beg for some.
5. I eat an entire catnip plant at one time. My personal record is 25 minutes. Mommy has taken to putting them up or outside and alternating them to give 2 a chance to grow back.
6. I like things on surfaces closed (not closets and cabinets and stuff tho). I like jewelry boxes, make up cases, poker chip containers, cooler lids closed. I butt with my head until they close. Then I'm happy. Oftentimes I'll even sit on the item to savor my victory.
7. I don't know how to bat toys myself. If they are already moving I chase them and pounce, but if my ball is laying there, I cry until someone makes it move. My beans think it is because I didn't have toys for the first couple years of my life.
8. I am beyond crazed at the VET. I actually draw blood most times and mommy often has to cover her ears because even when I'm in the back, everyone can hear my screeching and snarling. She feels terrible, but always tells me I'm a brave boy to fight so hard against so many VET tech beans.
9. I don't mind my collar. No matter if they are putting it on or taking it off for a flea treatment, I don't care. I think it makes me look good.
10. Even tho I get my ears cleaned every week, I am just awful about it. I cry, wiggle and even try to scratch and I'm ashamed to admit, bite (only sometimes). They think I'd get used to it cause it doesn't last long, it happens every week and I get treats afterwards, but I don't.
11. I do no like to be brushed even a little. If I see the brush come out, I hide. I think I do my hair just fine and I get laxitone every other day to, you know, keep "things" moving, so if I swallow hair, no biggie. As for me being hot, crank up the air conditioning, no brushing required!
12. I will only lay on mommy's lap on the sofa if she is laying down. If she is sitting, I won't even lay next to her.
13. Because mommy leaves the TV on when she goes to work, the channel I watch has 4 episodes of Little House on the Prairie every day. This means that if I hear that theme song on the weekend (mommy has some DVDs) I jump on the couch and fall asleep. It is like a switch.
Please keep Buzzerbee & Meep's family in your prayers. They have made the loving decision to help Buzzerbee cross the Bridge tomorrow at 9:30am.
Lets call #14 I can't read the date! My beans are so busy I get confused. I'll post my Wordless Wednesday tomorrow! ha ha ha