When it is OK to give your mommy this look.
1. When she says "Its bedtime, is Hendrix ready for bed?" Duh I'm a cat. I sleep 2/3rds of my life.
2. When she asks "Who wants some fresh crunchies?" Um, that would be me.
3. When the movie Ghostbusters comes on and she dances around singing the theme song right in front of you. Sigh.
4. When I stick my nose on her cheek in the morning while sitting on her chest and she says "I'm guessing you want your treat now." Nope, I'm just feeling close to you. Yes I want my treat now!
5. When she takes 50 squillion pictures with her new flashy box. Need I say more?
6. When she says "Does kitty want to get his teeth brushed?" No, kitty doesn't.
7. When she asks "What color soft paws does Hendrix want on this time?" None woman. It is a much nicer feeling when I scratch the walls without soft paws.
8. When she asks daddy "Why does he keep fighting when we're cleaning his ears? You think he'd be used to it by now." Its cause I don't like it!!!!
9. When she says "Mommy's home! Who wants his stinky treat?" The woofie down the street wants it. Duh, me!
10. When she says, "No more treats for you, you've already had enough." Enough? Enough? If I'm still beggin, I've not had enough!
11. When she asks "does kitty want to sleep on daddy's side tonight?" No, you're much more tolerant of my antics than he is. I'll stay right here.
12. When she calls me "Mr Kitty McPhearson Squishy Facehead" Sigh
13. When she says, "I can't find my fill in the blank. Have you seen it Hendrix?" Yes, I sprouted opposible thumbs for 5 minutes and ran around the house hiding the remote, your keys, your hair clips....Jeez...