I got Tagged! The gang at Jan's Funny Farm , the pretty Sophie Kitty AND Prince Tybalt, Ivy & Holly tagged me for the Seven Weird Things MeMe. I feel very lucky to have been tagged by so many people. A lot of times my mentor HRH Yaolin will tag me/Bendrix or I don't get tagged! This is a fun one cause I have lotsa unique quarks (not "weird" just "unique")
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog. Here are my 7 weird things:
1. As a former feral, I am not a lap cat. However, when mommy had her sinus surgery last year and was stuck laying on the couch (so she wouldn't keep daddy up all night) I started laying on her legs when she'd cover up and go to sleep. Now I will only lay on her legs when she is laying down on the couch, pretending to sleep and ONLY if she has an afghan over her legs.
2. I have the loudest purr ever and I'm not afraid to use it. After all, with an evil alter ego, hitting the purr motor and doing some head rubs helps prevent much yelling. I purr so loud that I can be heard over the phone and can even wake my beans up!
3. I only just started making biscuits a few months ago. I was rescued Nov. 2004 and never did that before. I only do it at night, on the big bed and on my mommy.
4. I sleep with mommy. Wherever she is, couch, bed, chair, that is where I am. I love daddy, but he isn't as tolerant of my night time "fluffing" of his side as mommy is.
5. I have to be gassed at the VET. I know I've talked about this before, but people can not believe it cause normally I'm a sweetie. Bendrix has, and I joke not, tore up VETs and VET Techs for years before they recommended I get "tranqued before examining." That warning pops up on the VET's computer screen whenever they look me up.
6. I want my stinky goodness plate set right in front of me. I do not want to have to walk even 6 inches to where it it. I want it under my nose and if it isn't, I look at my beans like they are dense and meow impatiently until they move it. They always do.
7. I am a MESSY eater of crunchies. I take a huge bite and shake my head and crunchies fall all over. I have a nice purple mouse shaped mat that usually catches my dropped ones, but sometimes they really get "air" and wind up all over the floor. It is funny when mommy or daddy walk by in socks and step on a cruchy. It isn't funny when they land in my water bowl.
Bendrix wanted to do one of these too so I said OK. Here is his.
1. Mommy can always tell when I'm being naughty cause I get very quiet. Hendrix is usually making some type of noise, purring, chirping, meowing (he has a lot to say!). So my naughty behavior is signaled by a couple of minutes of quiet, usually followed by the thud of my butt landing somewhere it doesn't belong.
Lets see....this is hard.
I tag my Sweet Lady Cat Brandi
Max & Buddah because I'm sure their lists will be awesome.
My twin William of Mass Destruction
My buddies Captain Jack & The Dread Pirate Dante (I just made that up - he is looking for a fabulous name, and a lady pirate to sail the seas with!)
and the fabulous Zoey (and any "Furballs" who want to play)
and of course, Bendrix likes to break the rules and he picks:
The mesmerizing Missy Blue Eyes
And our favorite banannarama fan Princess Pixie
I am posting this early as I have a VET appointment at 9:20am. Jeez, that is prime morning napping time! I guess I can sleep under the gas. My piddle has been smelling like amon-ea the last couple of days. I'm not drinking lots extra or anything, but mommy wants to nip any problems that may come up in the bud. We don't think it is serious, but any nice thoughts would be appreciate.
**Update** I have a UTI so I got an anty-biotik shot (I was sleepin so it wasn't to bad) and another shot of Vitamin B to stimulate my appitite. Can you believe I lost 10oz?? The VET thinks it is cause I wasn't feeling good and the stress of the holidays. All blood work shows I'm OK. I have to be on anty-biotik liquids for 10 days, but after that should be all better.
Bendrix points out that now that we have our appetite stimulated, and of course lots weight, that mommy and daddy have an excuse to spoil us with stinky goodness!!**