- Today's Midnight Monday is all about...ME! Yup, I have been tagged for 2 Memes!
Moki tagged me for the "About Me," meme. Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post,the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago? – Not borned yet (but I’m sure Bendrix was somehow causing chaos in the universe)
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today – Wake mommy up with my new trick “Poke you in the face with a closed paw until you get your butt up”, eat my stinky goodness for breakfast, keep an eye on those teasing squirrels (yeah, they think they’re so funny, just let them come in here…), nap, get scritches and playtime from my beans (yeah, that is 6, but Bendrix gives me one extra right?)
3. Snacks I enjoy – Stinky Goodness, Science Diet TDs, Dental Chews, Temptations
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire – Make a “Best Friends Sanctuary” in the Midwest. Pay off mommy and daddy’s bills so they won’t have to work and they can stay home with me.
5. Three of my bad habits – Um, will mommy read this? I scratch the carpets (yup, all of them), get on the piano and the kitchen table.
6. Five places I have lived - Only 2 - in the wild, at my forever home.
7. Five jobs I have had – Professional carpet scratcher, Adorable Alarm Clock (see things to do), speed bump (on the rug that leads everywhere in the house), Cheezeit Cracker tester (and Goldfish Crackers…and Cheetos…)
I would like to tag the following kitties:
- Since they show up in my number 7, I'll tag new blogging friends Colby and Cheddar the Cheezits
-Fat Eric in England. I love learning more about him
-His Royal Highness Yao-lin, I can never learn enough about him!
-Derby the Sassy Cat - When he recovers from Miles' party!
-and the beautiful snowy white Princess
Please please please keep Moki's family in your purrs and thoughts. href="http://www.savemoki.blogspot.com">Sissy is very ill and may be helped to the Bridge today.
The lovely Tamra Maew and her boyfriend Prince Kavan tagged me for the three name meme!
In case you aren’t familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (Tara and Kavan), list the following rules, and then tell us:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name thats peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name
Then tag three cats to give their three names.
Here are my three names:
1. Hendrix (or Mr. Hendrix if I’m at the VET, or Mr. Hendrix the Kitty if I’m on CCSI 3!)
2. Mommy’s Handsome Fe-lion. (as in “Who is mommy’s handsome fe-lion? You are!)
3. Napping. I chase things and make my “killed the toy” noises in my sleep. Mommy wonders what I’m killing – and where.
I'd like to tag:
-Victor Tabbycat (I hope you didn't get in trouble over Bendrix's antics - Bonnie, you're a grat dancer!)
-Gretchen, I had so much fun with Mike, thanks for letting him visit
-Little Sassy Cat when she recovers from CCSI 3
Tune in tomorrow when Bendrix does his Meme that Ivy tagged him for. He is going to tell us why he is useful!