5/22/2008

Thursday Jumpin

Well, it took some effort, lotsa toys and treats, but finally, an open window and a tufted titmouse singing (if you can call it that!) on the bird pole finally got me "jumping." It's more of a leap than a jump, but

The Approach


The Leap

The Viewing of The Bird

Bendrix and I are very concerned about our sick friends MuShue and Bonnie. MuShue has been a long time friend and is a heroic Mancat who saved his sister from the fire. Bonnie is a no nonsense lady cat who even made Bendrix watch his behavior at the party. Even mommy can't make him do that! You both need to get all better soon!!!

7 comments:

Simba said...

I hope your friend has a speedy recovery.

Simba xx

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am purring my hardest for Bonnie but right now things do not look good at all.

Irishcoda said...

Good jumping! We're purr-aying hard for MuShue and Bonnie

Daisy said...

Great jumping, Mr. Hendrix.

I just learned the very, very sad news about Bonnie and I am so upset.

Camie's Kitties said...

That was good jumping.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is an excellent jump for your entry!

It is such sad news about Bonnie :(

Anita said...

A fantastic place to have your territories monitored... Muahahahaha!