2/13/2009

Formery Feral Friday

When I was a skinny, hungry feral cat, I never imagined I'd have a sweet lady cat and a good friend who would care enough about me to give me awards!

My little orange kitten friend Harry gave me this award.



“This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I can't believe I only can pick 8 friends. In updating my blog I know how many good ones I have! OK, here it goes:

My sweet lady cat Brandi

Miss Peach

Max

The furry gang and Mo at Purchance to Dream

The all the fuzzies over at Missy & KC's and ML!

Diamond Emerald Eyes

Figaro

Beau

My pretty lady cat gave me this award:



"LOVE YA" award winner... These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I wish I could pass this to everyone because so many deserve it, but I can only pick 8:

William of Mass Destruction

Fat Eric

Derby

Fui & Suey

Boy, Genius Cat

Harry

The gang at Forty Paws

All the crew on The Black Furrball


BTW, today is Friday the 13th. We've actually got sunbeams and mommy is working from home so it is one lucky day for me! Actually, we put no stock in this superstition nonsense. My mommy says the luckiest day they had was when they found me because I made mommy and daddy a "family" instead of just "married" and I made our house a home.

If you want some laughs tonight, be sure to watch Psych on USA at 10:00pm. That is one of our three favorite shows!

16 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your awards, Hendrix! And I agree with you...Friday the 13th is not a bad luck day...just like being a black cat is not bad luck!

Ernie

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Short and sweet, Sugar Pie. Mama is leaving and I am going to come spend time with you this afternoon. Thanks for inviting me. See you SOOn.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo should open an umbrella on the bed over where your dad sleep so woo khan get his spot tonight?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Creek Cats said...

Those are some very well deserved awards you got there, Hendrix!!!

Thanks for the purrs for our Pop!

Unknown said...

We spew a hairball in the general direction of dat superstition! *yack*

Yoo has a great family Hendrix and just fink of when da alien blurpy gets there! Jake says they are good at giving treats from their food spot. hehe

Unknown said...

Peeeeeeee sssssssss: Concatulations on yer awardies!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards! They're very well deserved :-)

Unknown said...

oh I agree with Sunny's mommy!! they are well deserved blogs!!! congrats for all the kittehs!! and Happy Valentine;s day Mr Hendrix!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats!! We like Psych too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Effury one keeps saying "Friday the 13th"...hey, how bad could it be, it is Friday after all.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

We kitties totally make a family, huh? Glad you've had such a great Friday 13th.

Forever Foster said...

Thankyou, Hendrix!

We thought it was a very nice sentiment you expressed about making a family with your parents. Mum feels the same way about us. Kitties are the best!:)

Teddy Westlife said...

Congratulations on your awards Mr Hendrix!

Huffle Mawson

Boy n Beethoven said...

Thank you thank you! I hope you have a gweat time napping in those sunbeams.

Boy

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

wowwiee thanks for giving me an award! and concatulations on getting one!

love
figaro