OK, these are the things that have happened since Mommy promised to help me catch up with friends over the weekend and didn't. Don't worry, healthwise, things are great.
1. Mommy's feet have now swollen from her prepregnancy shoe size of 6 to an 8 1/2. Yes, she had to buy even more new shoes! Oddly enough, she is not happy about this.
2. I hacked up a nice wet hairball. Why is that special? Because it was at 3:30am and I did it on the sheets right next to daddy. Nice huh?
3. Mommy and daddy started putting the baby stuff together for me to inspect. Daddy checked that the stroller is sturdy enough for off roading.
4. I've been helping mommy feel loads better by making her lay down more.
5. Mommy gained 5 lbs in just the past 2 weeks! The doctor told her yesterday that it is mostly fluid which is why mommy has that "Jabba the Hut puffiness" about her.
6. I have been feeling kinda supercatty!
7. Mommy pulled out a weird little bald doll thing and put lotion on it so I get used to "smells." If she thinks I believe that is what #2 will be like, she really isn't getting enough sleep.
8. Mommy's friend got her one of the most awesome registry gifts ever.
That is right. Mommy registered for Jose Cuervo strawberry margarita mix...obviously for after #2 comes.
9. Mommy implimented a new rule. If it won't hurt the kitty and isn't sharp, and it falls on the floor...that is where it is staying until someone else picks it up.
10. Mommy and daddy opened a Costco account and they bought tons of meat so mommy can start making frozen meals in advance. Mommy found she loves Costco, especially the 72 pizza bagels for $9.99!
11. Daddy has been keeping me playing and petted cause mommy says I need to get more used to turning to him. I don't like it much yet, but I'm getting used to it.
12. I haven't been able to sniff the fresh air cause mommy is so so hot and it got humid here. Bummer. All the neighbors have their windows open, but the cold blowy thing is on here.
13. Our neighborhood got very lucky. The house across the street got struck by lightening and caught fire. Why is that lucky? Because the house has been empty for a year. The family was transfered, and although it royally sucks big time that the house caught fire, it is the only one of the 35 houses in our neighborhood that is empty. All the others have families, pets, furniture, pictures etc.
We purr for the family who has been trying desperately to sell the house, but are very greatful no one was hurt, and nothing was damaged that couldn't be replaced.