Thirteen things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm thankful that the VET gassed me at my appnt Monday so he could check me out really good, and Bendrix got to hang out with the pink hippos. I am sad Bendrix didn't get to scratch anyone tho.
2. I'm glad I'm not sneezing as much. Snot is not as much fun when you don't mean to snarf on stuff.
3. I'm glad I have my mommy and daddy who are spoiling me, and complimenting my handsomeness and braveness and smartness while I recover.
4. I'm glad for fans. It is so humid and hot here that the fans make me feel better all around even with the a/c.
5. I'm thankful that I felt well enough to bat around the cool glow ball that Queen Snickers and Empress sent me for a Swap N Tails gift.
6. I'm glad I felt well enough to watch the birdies out the window for a bit before napping again.
7. I'm glad for comfy napping spots while I recover, like the bed, sofa and soft carpets.
8. I'm glad I found a new way to keep mommy up at night. I'm not sleeping on the bed at night right now so mommy keeps getting up to check on me. It makes me laugh and humor is supposed to heal right?
9. I'm glad my litter box gets scooped every day since the "loose stool" started last night and I am a very tidy kitty.
10. I'm thankful mommy has a nice boss that let her stay home with me the last couple days (and leave early Monday) to take care of me.
11. I'm glad daddy takes time to lay on the floor with me and rub my shoulders while I get better and tells me what a good Mancat I am.
12. I'm glad I get extra stinky goodness to settle my tummy after getting the evil liquid anty-biotik shot down my throat!
13. I'm very very thankful to have such good blogging friends. I'm sure that all the positive purrs and prayers have made a big difference in my recovery. We will be around to thank all of you individually over the next few days.
Daddy and mommy are leaky that so many beans and fuzzies care about me. I hope to make a complete, no sneezing & wanting to play lots, recovery in a couple of days. Right now I get sleepy quick. Not lethargic, just sleepy.
I am being watched closely by my beans as I recover and am getting all my medicine no matter how much I fight. Yuck. My beans are planning on spending the whole weekend cuddling and lovin on my as much as I'll let them. I like the sound of that.
Maybe I'll even let them get some sleep. I haven't decided, but they are pretty tired cause of worrying about me.
I think I may telyport over to wish Samantha and the new Mancats, Sol, Smokey & BJ a happy birthday today since I'm feeling better.