Thinking on Thursday
I'm sitting in my corner and I am trying to solve a konun-, conendrum, um, problem. How do I get my daddy out of bed? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he is home, but when it was just mommy and me, I had lots more room. Lets see:
1. Have Bendrix poot in his face every hour
2. Put a cat hair right in his eye (daddy is allergik so my hairs in his eyes are very annoying)
3. Stick my nose up his nose like Max does...right after he falls asleep.
4. Sit on his head.
5. Sit on his chest with my nose in his face.
6. Walk across his "Mr. Winky" a couple of times. That'll get him sitting up.
7. Keep pouncing on the "bed mice" on his side. I do that anyway but now I'll step up my efforts.
8. Chew what is left of his hair. It bugged mommy that time!
9. When he is on his side play "King of the Bed" by walking up and down his side.
10. Repeatedly drop spitty wet soft bitey mice in his face.
11. Whap his alarm clock cord until it falls off the stand.
12. Meow loudly in his ear and then when he wakes up, pat his face with my paw.
13. Lay next to his head and "stretch" until I push it off the pillow.
The Akers Family gets to "Move That Bus" tomorrow! Cool!!! They are expecting between 7,000 and 10,000 people. Mommy has to work but is DVRing the news.
PS To all of you that suggested it, yes, I think Bendrix is getting a little full of himself. See, his is on the counter by the stove where we are NOT allowed. He tried to hide, but mommy still saw him.