In no particular order, and certainly not to get in good with Santa Claws, here are 13 things I am most thankful for this year. Of course I could list many many more (like birdfeeders and Temptations and tuna and snuggles), but then it would not be a "Thursday 13!"
1. A loving, warm and safe forever home with my mommy and daddy and beans who love me
2. Fun toys with bells and mice on string! (and catnip)
3. Dear friends both in person and online who help each other out when needed
4. Wonderful beans who foster needy furries
5. Seasonal villages to explore (and catnip)
6. A full, most of the time, belly
7. sigh, OK, this one is tough, but I'm thankful for good VETs who keep us healthy. sigh
9. A big bed to sleep on with my mommy
10. Football! I love watching football with daddy
Thanks again Diamond!
11. Stinky goodness (and catnip)
12. My sweet girlfriend cat Brandi
13. Freedom and the Men and Women in Green who keep us that way!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you wherever you are!!!