Wow, I haven't done one of these in ages! I know it is after Halloween, but I thought I'd tell you thirteen things we watch every Halloween week.
1. Garfield's Halloween Special on DVD (this is special and is watched Halloween night right after the trick or treaters are all gone
(we strongly recommend you all buy this DVD before next Halloween! It is fantastic)
2. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
Joel & Mommy watching Charlie Brown
3. Korn's Groovy Pirate Mystery (South Park)
4. Transylvania 65000
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas
6. Spookyfish (South Park)
7. Ghost Hunters episodes we've DVRd (this year brought a marathon!)
8. The Monster Squad
9. The Two & a Half Men Halloween episode with the witch coven from years ago we still have on DVR
This year was
10. Them! (Giant Ants - just awesome)
11. The original Blob (Steve McQueen rulz)
12. Killer Klowns from Outer Space (you haven't lived until you've seen it)
13. attempt to watch "8 legged freaks" but mommy is so scared of spiders they had to turn it off (poor parrot)
One that didn't get watched last year, but we love to watch year round is "The Burbs"
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
PeeEssWoo: When are we going to see Joel in his husky khlothes?
Them is the first movie mom ever saw at the drive-in theater wif her fambly...and it's da reason she hates ants!
We would not be able to watch 8 Legged Freaks either. My mum is with your mum on that one.
Just the mention of spiders makes us want to run!
Joel is such a handsome, alert looking little boy:)
That's quite a list - you guys really go all out. We'll have to keep an eye out for the Garfield DVD. Mum's not keen on spiders either, so we don't think "8-legged freaks" will ever get much of a run at our place either. Looks like Halloween was a fun time at your place,
Gypsy & Tasha
We hope Joel isn't watching those scary ones!!
You're never too young to start watching Charlie Brown!
We watched the Aliens V Monsters Halloween special. Those are some good Halloween shows!
DEm be nice tingiez to watch! OK?
the monster squad is a classic! and your mum is brave for attempting to watch 8 legged freaks... i won't even go near such a movie!
Those sound like great shows to watch for Thanksgiving. Did little Joel like the Garfield show? Our mom watched a corny old movie called Forbidden Planet.
We love the giant ants!
Post a Comment