7/09/2010

Happy First Birthday to My Stinky Sticky Little ahem Brother

**duh, this should have posted for Saturday, July 10th)
It is hard to believe that our little #2, Blurpy Boy, Munchasaurus, Chubs, Stinky Boy, Turdmeister, Pooter aka Baby Joel is one year old today. Wow. Here is a walk down memory lane.


Joel at approx 20 min old, July 10, 2009

Here is the very first time I saw Joel close up. He was 3 days old. I thought mommy gave birth to the stoopidest kitten alive. I'm still not sure I'm wrong. After all, he is a year old now right? No walking yet. I mean, I'm cool with it, he doesn't need to be any more mobile than he is, but kittens walk at what? 2 weeks?


Joel and I meet for the first time



Learning a very valuable lesson about location and timing

I am a good House Panther. I pay attention to stuff. I know what is going on. But still, I have no idea when that little squishy blurpy turned into this.



and this



and this



Happy birthday Chubs. I came into the cage area so you can pet me. Mommy said cause I was so nice, extra special treats for me!!!


(no pics of the actual petting so mommy could enforce the "gentle" rule with Joel)

My beans are having a party for him later, but we plan on spending the early part of the day relaxing as a family. I like that idea...as long as Joel is an arm's length away! ha ha ha

Happy Birthday Blurpy Boy. You're growing on me for sure.

Since my beans are having their party, I think we should have one too. We've got the whole upstairs. It is all gated off from sticky little beans and all the grown up beans will be drooling over #2 and won't pay attention to any messes we make...until it is too late. I've got extra treats and fresh organic catnip plants. Also tons of climbing and sleeping areas. We could knock all the stuffed animals and books off Joel's shelves too! whoo hoo! Come on over!

20 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Gotcha Day to your khute skin bro!

We khan't wait to see the official and rekhwired furst khake pikhs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Here's to some extra tuna fur woo!

Katnip Lounge said...

Hppy Birthday to your bean-sib, Joel! One year old, that's a landmark.
Mr. Hendrix, you deserve a medal or a statue or extra treats...You're an excellent Cat-Bro!

XX The Lounge Kats

Max said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STICKY LITTLE GUY!!!

I brought extra nip to the party! It's primo!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Birthday to your little sticky bean. I don't blame you about keeping an arm's length away.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Happy Birthday, Joel! Hendrix, you are a good big brother!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Happy Birthday, dear Joel.
Sugar Pie you said something about wrapping paper??? Nip???
See you soon!!! Mama gave her okay.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Happy Birthday to Joel!! Pretty soon he'll be asking for the car keys!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I love a good party! I'm on my way.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I really is hard to believe it has been a year already! Happy Birthday Joel!

Angel Simba said...

Happy birthday to Joel. he has turned out pretty cute.

I will be over for the parTAY!

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Birthday! I'm on my way!

Gattina said...

At least he is very cute ! I wish him a very happy birthday ! I will be grandma in November and then my cats suffer the same destiny as you from time to time. Hope your tail is safe, lol !

A few Good Cats said...

Dude, your upstairs party sounds like more fun than the one for the human kitten Joel. But we do wish the little guy a happy 1st birthday!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, we're there for your party, Hendrix.

Happy Birthday to the sticky dude. Doesn't seem like a year to us either.

Just Ducky said...

You have had him a whole year now? Wow, time flies. Happy Purrthday little Joel.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Par-tay! Woo hoo!

Congratulations to you and your parents on surviving a whole YEAR of blurpiness. Happy birthday Mr Joel.

Hey, my blurp has a very similar Fisher-Price jungle playmat! I'll show you sometime. It even has the same stupid giraffe. Except our stupid giraffe has a rainbow coming out of its head. Go figure.

The Island Cats said...

Hendrix, we think it's pretty cool that you are having a party for all of us to celebrate #2's b'day!!

Happy Birthday, Joel!! We can't believe it's been a year since you showed up on the scene!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

A very Happy 1st Birthday to Baby Joel! He gets cuter by the day!

Cory said...

Happy Birthday to the Blurby Boy...and yes, we are all here and ready to party!!! We even brought Grete woofie cause her tail is magnificent for knocking stuff off shelves!

We have some nip from our garden that Jonesie grew and we brought some to share.

Cory, Ellie, Bennette, Cecilia, Madison, Nigel, Ginger, Figaro, Jonesie and Grete

Hansel said...

wow wow wow! he's growing up so fast!!!! how is this possible?!