2/14/2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all my awesome blogging friends. An especially happy smoochie day to my sweet lady cat Brandi.

Here she is basking in warm sunbeams.




I thought I'd share a sweet moment from Saturday in honor of the day. I had my yearly appnt at the evil VET and got all my vaccinations (I'm doing good - more on that later). When mommy told Joel that I had owies on my back and he needed to be extra gentle with me, he gave me a kiss so "Joel make it aaaaaal better"



Yeah, even I got a little warm feeling toward him for that. Mommy was so happy she already had the camera out so she captured the actual moment and not a recreation!

Hope your day is full of stinky goodness, toys and lotsa lotsa love!

15 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Hendrix! Mom can't stop the squees looking at sweet Joel giving you feel better kisses! So precious!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Happy Valentine's Day my sweet! The asploding love is specially for you on my blog today.
your sweet
brandi

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, Hendrix, even I'm moved by that brotherly kissie of concern!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is such a sweet smoochie! Happy Valentine's Day!

Sparkle said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Hendrix! I see the human kitten is coming along nicely! :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Awwww. Happy V-Day.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy Valentine’s Day, Mr Hendrix!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a very special kiss! Happy Valentine's Day to all!

The Island Cats said...

Aw...that sticky bean's not so bad. Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy Valentine's Day !!!
Love the kiss ;)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Tiger, Treasure and JJ

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Valentine's Day from the dessert sisters.

Truffle and Brulee

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Happy Valentine's to you and Brandi, Bendrix, and your humans, too!

Teddy Westlife said...

Happy belated Valentine!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.
Valentine Games