12/06/2006

I'm Donner

Me: Mommy, please don't tell Sweet Brandi I'm a dork. Maybe she won't want to be my Sugar Pie anymore.

Mommy: Oh Hendrix, of course she'll still want to be your Sugar Pie. You're the most loveable and sweet reindeer, and kitty! You're always nice and smiling.

Me: I hopes you're right mommy. I really likes Brandi and she is so purty, maybe she won't want to be a dork's girlfuriend.

Mommy: Sweet Hendrix, I'm sure she'll love you anyway. Let's post it and I'll proove it to you. But you really should be nicer to the other reindeer. Tripping is never nice.

You Are Donner

The most loveable and sweet reindeer, you're also a total dork!

Why You're Naughty: You keep (accidentally) tripping the other reindeer while flying.

Why You're Nice: You're always smiling, even if you've fallen flat on your horns.


PS Thanks for the heads up about this game Lux and Skeezix (who is also Donner) It was fun.

3 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Of course I still love you! And you are not a dork. At least I don't think so, and anyway, you're my sweetie anyway. :-)

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

P.S. I have something for you on my bloggie! Hope it's okay.

Anonymous said...

Just concentrate on those words "lovable and sweet," Hendrix!