Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Today I want to tell you 13 reasons I'm glad Brandi is my girlfriend cat.
1. She takes very good care of her mommy, especially when her mommy feels icky.
2. She is very brave and smart. When strangers have to come in her home, she always makes sure theyt are good beans and then puts herself in a safe place.
3. She always keeps everyone who needs it in her prayers and purrs.
4. She always makes sure her linkies are updated so she can visit all her friends even those who don't post often so she can check in on them!
5. She is very good. She isn't a naughty kitty at all. She still wants to be my girlfriend cat even tho I have an evil alter ego. That makes me happy because I try to be good.
6. She makes friends with everyone. She even misses her Mr. Squirrel who lived at her old place.
7. She has started snuggling with her mommy sometimes in cold weather helping her mommy stay warm.
8. She is nice to her mommy's visitors both bean and woofie. When the woofie Maggie came over, she didn't even whap her! That is brave and nice.
9. She makes sure her mommy takes good care of herself and snuggles with her to make sure she rests, not just to benefit herself.
isn't she pretty? i hope she is dreaming of me.
Four for Brandi's mommy!
10. She always makes sure Brandi is happy, healthy, warm and safe. A lot of people going thru all she did wouldn't have put their kitty first. Carol did. Now that she can, she gives Brandi ham and even makes sure to take toona in to work parties so Brandi can have toona juice!
11. She was so proud to be able to order stuff like the book from the Cat Blogosphere so she could give back. That is so sweet.
12. She is very brave and positive. Thru all the hard times, she prayed and hoped things would get better. Her bravery was inspiring.
13. She gives blood. Even when she was worried about green papers and in a scary cold place, she gave the one thing she could to help others. Her bloods. So many beans don't do this simple thing that helps save so many lives.
Here are some Valentine's Day flowers for both of you!
Mine mommy caught a stomach bug and has been puky since Tuesday. Please send nice thoughts her way that the icky bug goes away soon. I've never puked up a bug. Bugs taste soooooooooooo good.