On this side:
- Our Black Cat's calendar and mommy's hot pepper apron (she is messy)
- Oue She Needs Her Fur HSUS page (so all company knows where we stand) and a wolf picture from the Defenders of Wildlife where mommy donates
- A Barbie magnet and a picture of my newest blurpy cousin Sophia
- 2 freedom isn't free magnets because their cars are covered, but mommy likes to help Veteran's groups that sell them at the grocery
- Mommy's July work schedule (she is the Marketing Manager for The Bird Garden - to see her
work, visit their website! She did all the copy and chose the pictures- she didn't do the graphic design). The July work schedule is held up by a magnet with the recipe for Ohio Buckeye Candy sent to us by Tiki & Riley for a Secret Paw!
-Directions for our alarm for when my grandbeans visit (no the code isn't on it so don't bother)
- 2 Happy Little Bunny Magnets. One saying it's "cute how stupid you are" and the other "It's all about me"
On the front:
- A pretty corkboard made by one of mommy's friends that she keeps important business cards on (one a home make woofie treat store and one for the A/C people)
- A busy as a bee post it pad, an angel pad mommy puts the groceries on magnets! a cute kitty one from Miz Allie Cat (by the busy bee), 2 goldens to represent her two rescued goldens who are at the bridge, a Scarlett & Rhett magnet and one from the salty dog cafe (why no kitty dog cafe??) a cool handmade metal woofie magnet and the matching kitty holding up the Ten Commandments of Pet Owners.
- There is a magnet that says "whoever said money can't buy happiness forgot about
puppies" (again, where's the kitty love???)
- There is a photo of our friend Mu Shue we've had since Feb. 2007 (see yesterday's post), a postcard from Riley & Tiki of the Ohio State Horseshoe held up by a magnet of Oreo and a
magnet from Meankitty.
- Gift cards to local stores and restaurants & Save the Date Cards for upcoming weddings they'd better not go out of town for- There is a photo of my beans and all my sticky little people cousins (note: no pictures of handsome ME!)- Lotsa cartoons. One from Speed Bump with an angel tossing a halo like a frisbee to a woofie, the caption reads "The reason God gives angel's halos". One from Mutts, a favorite in our house that shows a kitty using a "reacher" that disabled people use to grip stuff (mommy has one cause she is short) to knock a vase off the table and another Speed Bump
- Our dry erase board of important things to remember. Please note mommy needs to get flea treatment before August 1st (I get treated on the first of the month so they don't forget), daddy's VET appointment and something for mommy to remember pictures.
On the other side:
- A Happy Little Bunny magnet that says "Have a nice day you worthless turd"
- Emergency VET numbers, my VET number and office hours, blood donor info, lists of potential gift ideas for family and a big pack (in the silver clip magnet) of comics mommy won't throw away. Also drug & poison control and carbon monoxide numbers as well as a paper that "smells" like a leak.
I would like to tag:
Our new friend Gizmo. Don't forget to visit her bloggy for Bobtail and Manx kitties
Our old friend Max who we bet has great stuff on his fridge
and the gang, Meep, Twizzler and Bear!
Bendrix saw Chey's comment and because he really wants to stir up trouble and wants to see that fridge, he has TAGGED Chey for the cold box meme.
Skeezix's cool 4th of July card is on the piano where all my friends cards go (until I whap them off...)
Did anyone else watch Ghost Hunter's International last night??? We love Ghost Hunters the original and Ghost Hunter's International is soooooooooooo awesome too. The only downside is that Brian guy. He bugs us. At least once an episode he says "I swear to G*D I just heard/saw/felt something." Usually the only one who does of course.
We're glad the group includes Dustin now! We've always liked Donna too.
Any other Ghost Hunter fans? We like they go in to DEBUNK the hauntings. We believe in ghosts, but we don't think EVERYTHING people thinks are ghosts are.
Mommy sayz Jason, Grant & the Investigators on these shows have big, ahem, things I lost when I was nutered, to do what they do. These shows are a Wednesday night staple at our house.