12/28/2009

Mancat Monday - Snoopervising edition

Last Monday, while mommy went to work, Joel went to the sitters even tho daddy is on vacation. Why? So we could mancat around and get some work done in the basement. He is putting up baseboards, with my help of course.

Here I am checking out the first tool, the saw.


Here I am after daddy shooed me away.


I was going to take a break on one of my new chairs, but then...


A new tool came out!


I reminded daddy, measure twice, cut once - but keep it away from my waistline and never, never ask a female what she measures.


PS Daddy is actually pretty good with all the weird stuff that comes out of Baby Joel. We think it is because he is a dood too so they bond over funky smells and blurpy noises.

24 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a good helper!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I do believe woo are khorrekht there!

BOYS!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yer Dad is great fer dealin with baby Bein "stuff". Our The Big Think cant handle it.

Teddy Westlife said...

Your dad is doing a good job, mostly because of your help I think.

Forever Foster said...

It looks like the credit for the work should go to you, Hendrix.

Brian's Home Blog said...

HA! I think you are the boss Mancat...they need to listen to your advise and let you help whenever you want!

The Creek Cats said...

Hendrix, you're the best snoopervisor!

Parker said...

You are a very smart guy Hendrix. I know your Dad was happy to have your help and advice!

The Island Cats said...

With your help, Hendrix, your dad is gonna have all that work done in no time!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you are doing a fine job of helping!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You are a wonderful helper. Keep a good eye on your dad.

Amy & the house of cats said...

You did a great job of snoopervising your dad! That is so great!

The Crew said...

I'm the same way with my Dad, Hendrix. Whenever he does a project, I'm right there to be sure he does it RIGHT!!

George

Monty Q. Kat said...

Does your DadBean ever visit MD? MomBean's just wondering...

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh Hendrix, you are a riot! Loved your P.S.!!

SophieKitty said...

Wow! A saw! That's some heavy duty snoopervisin'. Glad you and your dad got some man time.

Anonymous said...

He he he!!! Little beans are much fun.

Jana said...

such a good inspector!

Just Ducky said...

Good job snoopervising.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Glad to hear you and yopur Dad had some man time together!

Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you two were having lots of fun being guys together!

Cliff and Olivia said...

Some very interesting tools. You do a good job snoopervizing.

catsynth said...

The tape measure can be one of the more "fun" tools - as long as to you don't read it at the wrong time.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are the best snoopervisor that I know.

Wishing you and your family the best in 2010!