11/09/2010

What Do You Think? Wednesday

Mommy put my new collar on me Monday! I really like it. I think it is very appropriate that it is in a very cool pattern.



Can you tell? Mommy bought this back in August when my old collar had to go and after it was put on, we realized the very appropriate timing.

I am so glad my daddy is home. We're hoping he won't have to go back next week. sigh. But, with the nicer weather, my tummy feeling better and daddy being home, I've been playing like crazy. With my mommy getting her head out of her...um, hat, I've actually got action shots to share!




(um, yes, I may have put on some winter weight...but I still look buff!)



We hope you will visit tomorrow to see a special post we have planned to honor Veteran's Day.

15 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a beautiful collar. Very appropriate for this week! Glad you are feeling better and are playing

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look SO extra tasty all buff like that!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Purry nice khollar!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are so glad your Dad is home! And that you are feeling good!

The Island Cats said...

We like your new collar, Hendrix!!

Ivan from WMD said...

What winter weight? That's just to keep you warm in the cold months, right?

Well, that what my mom and I say, anyway, and we're stickin' to it!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Looking good, my friend. Glad that you're feeling good... I'm feeling better, too! Thanks for your good thoughts while I was sick.

So good to see things back to 'normal' at your place. Hope your mum's feeling more relaxed.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya look very active and fit, Mr Hendrix. Nice collar too. Very appropriate for tomorrow!

Max said...

DOOOD! That collar ROCKS!!! I think I want one!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Isn't it nice when things go good! Yoo are furry buff Hendrix, extra layers fur winter is a smart idea.

The Meezers or Billy said...

looks like fun! you look furry fit!

Kea said...

We think your collar looks terrific!

Winter weight? Nonsense, that's just a thicker furry coat!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

VERY appropriate collar and it really looks pawsome against your gorgeous black furs.

A few Good Cats said...

You look agile and athletic, Mr. H! Your collar makes you look All-American, too.

Teddy Westlife said...

Your new collar is awesome!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Those are great action shots! You look very ferocious with your claws extended!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Hunter, Sunny, Sky, Silver, and Rico)