11/02/2010

Wordy Wednesday and Stoopid Internet

Hi all! I am soooooooooo lucky to have such great friends. Thanks for all your nice thoughts thru our stinky times right now. They really mean a lot.

I am featuring one of two care packages I got from my friends. I'll do the other one this week when the stinky hairless monkey stops dripping and can get a good picture.

My nose twin William and his mommy and furry sibs sent me a nice pick me up package. I got CheezIts!!! Oh my gosh Oh my gosh! I looooooooove CheezIts.

OK, here is the deal, I'm going to finish this post when we can do it justice. Our internet has been wonky for months now and everytime I try to upload a photo I knocks me off. Mommy only got one uploaded onto Facebook. I want to show you all the neat stuff my friend sent me.

I hope that some of my daddy's overtime pay (he worked 86 hours last week in Calif and he isn't done yet!) can get us a new router and new wireless box so our computer will work. That is what the techy guys said and they've done all kindsa stuff up there.

Cross paws we get things fixed soon! It is so frustrating to barely be able to post and visit.

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll khross my paws fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Katnip Lounge said...

We have 4 X 13 paws crossed for you! Your poor Dad, that's a LOT of hours for one week. Mommy sympathizes. We're purring and praying your rotten month is at an end.

Quill and Greyson said...

Paws and fingers crossed.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh no!!! We hope you all have a better November!! And having wonky internet is no fun either!! Happy Birthday & Gotcha Day Hendrix and many, many, many moooooore!!
((((((HUGSSSSS)))))))) from your TX furiends,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Purrthday/Gotcha Day Hendrix. Maybe yoo should send Bendrix to give da wonky innernets a couple of whaps and see if dat fixes it. We'z neffur had CheezIts but if yoo say dey is good den we bet dey are. We sure hope November is a better month fur alla yoo.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy Purrthday/Gotcha Day Hendrix. We hope efurrything werks owt for yoo and yoor fambly.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Happy Gotcha/Birthday! xxx

We have everything crossed for you.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Purrthday and Gotcha Day! We all have our paws crossed for you here too. I hope everything gets better really, really soon.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy Purrthday and Gotcha Day Mr. H! Say, we just found out one of the two kitties Mom has been cat sitting for a neighbor in our condo building off and on while he travels on busines to the other side of the world is a FIV+ little girl. She is such a sweetie and holds a special place in Mom's heart as her momma went to heaven 3 months ago.

We too are crossing everything for all of you!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

bad internet sux! we hope it improves, soon.

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day, Mr. Hendrix!!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!! We wish you many more........of both.

Ivan from WMD said...

Aw, Hendrix, how sweet! I'm sorry I missed this last night but I had to wait and see what spirits might visit and stuff. I hope you get to the internets soon. Not being able to is very frustrating! Want me to call Al Gore about this?