6/11/2007

The Aftermath

Wow, that was a heck of a good weekend. Saturday I went to Oreo Madonna's fantastic luau and played and watched fish. I ate until I was a balloonn and had so many catnip/catgrass skirts Bendrix got a hangover. I stopped by Parker's to play and leave presents for her beans who left her alone.

Yesterday I wished Sammy a happy 3rd birthday and spent the day at Lilly Lu & Iris's surprise party having a great time and drinking toona martinis.

We all took time out to think good thoughts for our Sweet Suzanne and her mom Toni.

On top of all the talented Karen Jo wrote a limmerick about me and Bendrix!
Today I must deal with the aftermath of such a great time.

I'll be napping, sending comfort thoughts to Suzanne and Toni and dreaming of my beautiful Brandi.

Baby Mao tagged me for my first five days meme and owe Karl and Anastasia 7 confession , I'll do those tomorrow!


18 comments:

Ali & Fiona said...

Such a party animal!

Your Friends,
Ali & Fiona

The Meezers or Billy said...

Fanks for stopping by to wish me happy purrfday. I 'preshee-ate it. We hadded fun as the Luau too!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, dem hangovers are a female dog! We'll be sleeping all day too.

Monica said...

Rest up, Mr. Hendrix. I'm sure there's more exciting things just around the corner.

Karen Jo said...

You did have a very busy weekend. You need to rest up from all that partying. I'm glad you like your limerick. Thank you for the link.

Daisy said...

Mr. Hendrix, you deserve a good rest!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he he excellent picture - you look hungover!

In response to your comment: Baby Mao had his hoo has chopped a few months ago. He gets moody if i mention it so we don't talk about it too often. ha ha. in fact, i did post a little tribute to his hoo has: on this page, if you scroll down a bit: http://yao-lin-yao-lin.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

xx

Merlin said...

Goodness you were busy!

I was hiding all weekend. Guests. I hate Guests.

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOwy - that was a full weekend!

Forty Paws said...

Wow Bendrix! You're a partying dude!!!

Luf, Us

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Woo hoo what a grate weekend yoo had!

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Wow! That was one "Wild and Crazy" weekend! My Mommy wanted me to let your Mommy know that she'd email her this evening after the kids go to bed and she has regained a bit of her sanity!

Parker said...

Loved having you over! You and your strategic hairballs are welcome here any time!
Nap on!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look tuckered out! What a weekend!

Have you made a guess in my 500th post contest yet? Stop by ...

DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, Mr Hendrix, you were a very busy cat. So much to do, so little time. Have a nice Tuesday.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

Zoey and the furballs said...

Looks like you have earned a good nap!

snowforest said...

Great weekend indeed Hendrix! You sure know how to have some good kitty fun :)

Number 1 Man Dog said...

Hey Mr Hendrix,just want to say woof my cousin Taps is the only kitty I have ever been around,but istill like to make new friends,,ok so u have a nice day
Boogie