Bendrix here. Whoo hoo! The cute little stinker Baby Mao tagged me for a Meme. I think he is a cool little dood. Any cat that can leave poo print messages without trying is my kinda little kitty. I'm not sure about the luau outfit, but I'm a firm believer in "if it makes you happy...do it!"
My Six Word Memoir...
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!
My six word memoir is this:
Yeah, I do what I want
We're going to tag:
My sweet lady cat Brandi
The famous (or INfamous) www.psychokitty.blogspot.com(we can't wait to read this)
My twin, William of Mass Destruction
My longtime pals, Captain Jack, Dante & Fagin
My buddy Fat Cat Muffin
Yeah, that is 7 cats, but you know what, I'm an evil alter ego, I do what I want.
We have some friends who need big purrs and prayers. Orange Boy, Moki's bestest friend and Storm, who found out her stoopid lymphoma came back. Keep them and their families in your purrs and prayers.