I have lots to be thankful for today but I'll try to keep it to only 13.
1. That my woofie cousin Mason's lumpy lip is nothing. The VET removed it and said "don't think another thing of it."
2. My kitty cousin Echo is poopin', eatin' and playin' like a champ again. We think the stress of the week got to him. Thanks for all the tips on food and stuff. His blood tests showed no pancreatitis.
3. My G-Grandma is not in pain anymore and is reunited with loved ones who went before.
4. That daddy keeps mommy fed. A cranky pregnant woman is a scary thing and it is best to keep mommy full and happy.
5. That mommy still loves and adores me even tho she feels like crap and is tired. We still have play and snuggle time and she has yet to forget to feed me...or give my extra treats...
6. That daddy and I have a Mancave to escape to. I love mommy, but sometimes I just need to guy around you know?
7. That mommy hasn't kicked me off the bed eve tho space is at a minimum.
8. That when mommy gets up to eat in the night, she feeds me a little too!
9. That we got a couple of days of warm weather so I got to sniff thru the windows.
10. That I have so many good friends to purr and pray for my family when we need it. purrrrrrrs
11. My sweet lady cat Brandi!
12. Catnip, catnip, catnip, catnip
13. A full cabinet of stinky goodness and a full container of crunches!