Hi! We are so glad so many of you wanted to play our quote contest.
The big winners are:
Zippy, Sadie & Speedy! They got all but #5 & #9. So, they get this great brag badge.
But, since we had a lot of fun playing, we want everyone to walk away with something. So, scroll down below the answers and picture for your special badges.
1. "Light the lamp, not the rat! Light the lamp, not the rat!"
Muppet's Christmas Carol
2. "Fixed the newel post!"
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
3. "I'm a clinically depressed fecalpheliac on Prozac"
South Park, Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo
4. "All day long I listen to people give me excuses why they can't work. My legs hurt. My back aches. I'm only four."
5. Aye...I will assume the position...
Shrek the Halls. If you haven't seen it - it came out last year - it is an instant classic. This is when Puss in Boots shows up at Shrek's house and the babies see him and start squeeing. He assumes the position for them to tug and chew him.
6. ...sometimes you amaze me. This is the best present a cat could ever get. Now and then, you're something special.
Garfield's Christmas Special. "Odie, sometimes you amaze me..." cause Odie gave him a cool thing Garfield could use to scratch his back and belly
7. Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?!?
8. Your heart is full of unwashed socks. Your soul is full of gunk.
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
9. Oh...How many grades does this school have!
The Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire
10. Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
A Christmas Story
11. Dear Santa Claus, How have you been? Did you have a nice summer?
A Charlie Brown Christmas
12. They're watching Snow White. And they love it.
13. You ask for miracles, Theo, I give you the F..B..I
"I hate Christmas. The mall is full of nothing but women and children. All you hear is 'I want this,' 'Get me this,' 'I have to have this' . . . and then there's the children. And they're all by my store 'cause they stuck the mall Santa right outside ringing his stupid bell. As if you need a bell to notice a 300-pound alcoholic in a red suit. 'Ho, ho, ho,' all day long. So, nice as can be, I go outside, ask him to shut the hell up. He takes a swing at me. So I lay a hook into his fat belly and he goes down. Beard comes off, all the kids start crying and I'm the bad guy."
Married With Children It's a Bundyful Life - guest starring Sam Kinison. My beans watch this at my grandbeans house every Christmas Day and laugh and laugh
Photo from www.alternativereel.com
For everyone who made a guess!
Derby gave us a great idea so here is for everyone who read the contest.