No Oscar speech could ever run as long as the post I'd make if I listed everything and everyone I am thankful for.
Even longer is the list of people I would want to thank. Those who help others, animals and the environment in any way. After all, every little bit helps, and little things add up.
So, I'm just all around thankful today. I do want to send a special "Thanks Sugar Pie" to my Sweet Brandi who agreed *blush* to be my girlfriend.
thanks (thngks) pl.n.
1. Grateful feelings or thoughts; gratitude: a heart full of thanks for our escape.
2. An expression of gratitude: gave thanks to God; a note of thanks to a contributor.
Used to express thanks.
thanks·giv·ing (thngks-gvng) n.
1. An act of giving thanks; an expression of gratitude, especially to God: a hymn of thanksgiving.
2. Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Day.
Thanksgiving - fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
feast day, fete day - a day designated for feasting
legal holiday, national holiday - authorized by law and limiting work or official business
Nov, November - the month following October and preceding December
2. thanksgiving - a short prayer of thanks before a meal
orison, petition, prayer - reverent petition to a deity
thanks - an acknowledgment of appreciation