Countdown to Party Time!!!
I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. I mean, it is casual Friday, but I have a whole list of things I am working on for tomorrow.
Tomorrow is my Sweet Lady Cat Brandi's big party!!! We are celybrating her mommy getting a new jobbie! Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss. It is also our 1 year anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriendcat. Yup, it was last November at Smeagol, Strider, Mystery & Gizmo's November party that I asked Brandi if she would do me the honor of going steady with me.
It is also my FIFTH BIRTHDAY!! I couldn't ask for a better present than getting to celybrate Carol's new jobbie and doing it with my sweet Brandi.
1. Choose my outfit (tie? bandanna? which one? the striped tie is almost to "professional" for a party. my Bengals bandanna is to sporty...what to wear??)
2. Groom thoroughly (maybe I'll ask mommy to do my ears, claws and teeth tonight. I know it stinks, but I want to be at my best for Brandi.
If my ears are dirty I can't hear her whisper to me and I certainly don't want to scratch her with my claws *shudder*. If my breath is stinky, she won't want to kiss me *blush*)
3. Get flowers for Brandi and her mommy. But what kind of flowers will be Sugar Pie like best? Roses are beautiful. There are very pretty shades of pink and she loves pink. What about blue? Blue would look so pretty with her furs.
4. Get a big ham for Brandi. She loves ham.
5. Get the bestest catnip ever to present to her.
6. One year anniversary is Paper, so I have to find something paper....But what type of paper would she like? There are so many to choose from.
7. Take a nice nap and go to bed early so I'm well rested to party all day and night.
8. Do stretches for walking on the ceiling tricks. I like to show off a little for her.
9. Get lotsa toona pouches to share with Brandi and everyone.
10. Get some nice bottles of nip champagne to toast with everyone to celybrate.
I'd better get going on my list. I hope to see everyone Saturday.
Smoochies to my Brandi!!!