10/29/2006

A Disturbance in the Force this Midnight Monday

I am so cheesed off right now.


There have been 2 disturbances in my universe this Midnight Monday. Things that are just not right.

First, the Bengals lost to the Falcons. Let me say that again. The Bengals, big, tough cats, lost to the Falcons which, if I'm not mistaken, are birds. Cats, lost to birds. Here is my daddy comforting me. You can see me crying "no, no, no, say it ain't so daddy"












Then, my mommy receives this terrible photo in the email. What a terrible day it is when cats lose to birds, and woofies can put kitties in jail! I need a nap...

3 comments:

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hello again, Mr. Hendrix.
Your Midnight Monday has certainly been very trying, but it is also your day to be famous -- as Kat's Cat of the Day.

Love the photos of you, you are very photogenic and handsome.

Sadie said...

My mommy was mad, too. She has four teams that she and Daddy like and they ALL lost yesterday.

Hey, congratulations for bein' Cat of the Day! That rocks!

Anonymous said...

THE WERLD IS ENDING! how horrybull!!!