10/22/2006

We winnned!


Wow, that was a real claw biter but my Bengals came frew in the end. I know I am a purty panther kitty so I should've rooted for Carolina, but I must be loyal to my home team. Mommy and daddy said they had 15 losing seasons. That is so long. They are purry, purry happy that Cincinnati is doing well. My spirits are up today so mommy finks my ears must be feeling better. They put soft paws on my back claws so when I scratch I can't do any more damage to the skin.
Ahhhhhhhh now I'm restin' easy.

7 comments:

Spock said...

HEHEH! Congrats!! Jimmie winnded!! Jimmie winded!! AND, and, and, Momma's Cardinals winnded too! Fanks for comin by mine blog thing! You should email me so I have yore email & can allert you when schtuffs goin on wiff Jimmie!! :)

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, mr hendrix, congratulations--you look like you're taking a well-deserved rest after some vigorous rootin'!!

Rascal said...

Ahem, Mr. Hendrix. You are a Panther after all. Bengals are tabby Cats. Even so, I'm purry glad your ear is better. I know what it's like to have bothersome ears.

Anonymous said...

oooh - soft paws on yur back claws? I keep scratchin a spot unner my neck an it looks so awful the Lady wants ta take me ta the vet, but i'm not furry nice ta vets an so if that works she could put meddy-sin unner my neck and those thingys on my claws an then my neck could get better. did yur people do it themselves? or did you hafta go ta the vet?

Emma's Kat said...

Congrats on your teams win! Love the tummy shot! And I'm glad your ears are feeling better. Hope they get 100% soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks very comfy. We are glad you are feeling better.

Sadie said...

I was happy too, cause me and Daddy like the Bengals! But Mommy was sad, she likes the Panthers. I like the Panthers, too. I also like the Jaguars. And the Lions. And my Mommy's college team is Tigers, and those are good too.

Hey, nice to meet you!