1/28/2007

Dreaming of a Snuggling Sunday on Midnight Monday

*whistful sigh* I'm posting early on purpose tonight. I had such a wonderful day snuggling with my sweet Brandi that I will be dreaming of it all day on Monday. Rincewind (his mommy calls him an Evil White Cat - but he's a really fun guy!)and I went over to visit my Sugar Pie today at her invitation (gravy and warm afghans)!! The gravy was sooooooooooo good and the blankies and afghans were very soft and warm. *blush* so was snuggling next to Brandi *blush* She and her mommy are great hostesses if anyone ever wants to teleport over.

Anyway, mommy was laying on the sofa with me when I was teleporting and she couldn't help but notice how warm and happy I looked. Then a bright sunbeam came through the window and was shining right on me and she took a picture saying "he must be dreaming of Brandi!" She doesn't quite get the "teleporting" thing yet....but she was close!

9 comments:

Catzee said...

As long a her wasn't worried 'bout ya. Sounds like ya hadded a furry good time.

Forty Paws said...

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a lazy Sunday!!!
You look very content all snuggled up with your mommy.
Luf, Us

Daisy said...

Oh, Mr. Hendrix, that is so romantic!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very nice lying in the sun. :) It sounds like you had a great Sunday!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Bet that was a nice "dream" - hehehe!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i hadta make sure dat wazzen't luxor'z brandi u were dreemin abowt!
da noo blogger seemz to be ok now!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

duhr ... luxor'z luv intrest iz bambi!

Just Ducky said...

Yeah the beans don't get teleporting. We sorta leave our bodies behind.

Glad you had a good time visiting with Brandi.

Anonymous said...

awww - that's so sweet!