1/24/2007

Where's Hendrix? Wacky Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday is really hard for me. I'm a talker that is for sure. A quick background for these pictures. A few weeks ago when mommy & daddy shampooed the carpets, they moved the coffee table into the kitchen and put it on a towel so it wouldn't mark up the floor. After the table was removed, I immedately pounced on the towel and went crazy on it. Since I love it so much (my favorite thing to do is run in from the other room, pounce on the towel & slide across the floor) they left it there. These were taken last night.
Daddy threw the towel under my head thinking I'd go crazy, but I just snuggled in and got comfy. He then tried to tease me out with my favorite toy. Eventually it worked. I can't resist that toy!!!
Where am I????



Can't resist blue fuzzy toy..........


Mine!!!

UPDATED PS Don't worry all, the towel is still there. Yup, they love me enough to leave an old, torn up, faded towel right there on the floor.

15 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Hehee, you silly boy! Emma likes blankets/towels, anything where she feels hidden too! And she has a special blanket she likes to go nuts on too!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Mr. Hendrix, u be so cute, peeping out frum unnerneth tha towel.

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

You are absolutely adorable.

It was nice of them to leave the towel on the floor for you. I wonder why they took it away? What's wrong with having a fun towel on the floor all day every day? I don't get humans sometimes.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! You look very cute with your head sticking out from under the towel. I can understand why a toy would lure you out.

The M's said...

We can slide on Mommies floor in the kitchen and laundry room wifout a towel, but a towel could be more fun. Check out our blog today, it is a lesson on Scratch Cover.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mr. Hendrix yu are really koot unnder neaf dat blankie. Yur Mommie and Daddie lubs yu lots!

Abby

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I saw you! You was that lump under the towel! I see you managed to play and stay under the towel! Good job keeping warm while having fun!

Unknown said...

You really are loved when they leave stuff like old towels out in "public" just so you can lie on them! (Our humans left a piece of Christmas wrapping paper in the middle of the living room for over 2 months last year cause our (late) brother Patrick chose it as his favorite place to sleep) BTW- you look really cute under that towel. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu

Susie said...

You have furry cool beans!

Forty Paws said...

How cute!!! Where's Mr. Hendrix??? Annie (u hafn't met her yet) likes for da beans to cofer her wid noospapers, den dey say "Where's Annie?" She gits all 'acited like u do!!
Luf, Us

Lux said...

Way cute!

Anonymous said...

You look very cute under the towel.

Daphne said...

Heee!
Mr. Hendrix, you look so adorable peeking out from under that towel!
I wish I was there to pounce on you!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh that looks like sooo much fun. I want to come over and play with the towel with you!!!

Also thanks for noticing our new background and stuff - I worked so hard on it!

-Emily

Anonymous said...

I'd like to pounce you too. Anything wiggly under something else is good for playing with. I like towels myself, but my real passion is washcloths. When I see one, I feel the urge to kill. My teeth and claws are getting all excited just thinking about it. Excuse me, I've gotta go find a washcloth...
Midnight