1/14/2007

Midnight Monday Introducing Sammy! (just a wee bit early)

As much as I know you all love seeing me (tee hee hee, just kidding) I wanted to introduce Sammy. Sammy is a purty 6 month old kittie that my "Auntie Annette" rescued from being a feral. Her furiend had found Sammy in her back yard as a starving little kitty but couldn't keep her so Auntie Annette took her in.

She is such a tiny little girl to have those ears! Could there be a little Frootbat in her?


Auntie Annette is my mommy's bestest friend and she kittysits me when mommy and daddy are gone. I'm a little nervous with her, like I am with all strangers, but she is sweet and I love her. She plays with me, pets me, gives me stinky goodness and makes sure I have my medicine too.

Here is sweet Sammy with her holiday collar on! That red and green sets off her panther coat perfectly!



Stay tuned tomorrow when I introduce Auntie Annette's other rescued kitty Izzy, a purty tortie!

Any 24 viewers out there??? How awesome was Sunday night's premire? We are sooooooooooooooooo excited for tonight!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

We watched. I think the Midnight Monday was even better though...

DK & The Fluffies said...

Cutie!

Daisy said...

Oh, Sammy is very beautiful!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

We love black kitties. Sammy is very lucky to have your auntie.

LZ said...

She is adorable! Quite a lovely lady.

Chase

Around Your Wrist said...

so long and lean as she poses there! what a pretty girl.

INAMINI said...

Wut nice shiny blak furr she has!
LOKi

Tara said...

Hi Mr. Hendrix! Thanks for visiting my blog and welcoming me on Catster! Sammy is a beauty! Tara

Susie said...

Awww - she is a purdy little panther!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sammy is very purrty! Give your Auntie some headbutts for me for being such a good bean.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl! She looks exactly like I did when I was little. Love the collar!
Midnight

Millie said...

wow! she could be Persephone's twin. What a beautiful girl!

Lux said...

Sammy's very darling!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh!! Oh!! Oh!! She looks just like me! SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE ME!!!! Doesshehaveablog? CanImeether? Doesshelikemicesandpounce-tagandchase??

Millie, we should invite her to play Millie Wheel with us and KC!!!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh, that was me, Persephone not the cranky old Jack!

Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Sammy is a very pretty little House Panther!