1/09/2007

Tummy Tuesday on the Comforter




Ahhhh I love snuggling on the comforter. It is so warm and soft. Mommy likes this comforter because it is lighter than the one on the big bed so she gets better pictures of me. I love to show off all my house panther handsomness.
I wish my sweet Brandi was here to snuggle with me. I think her silvery fur would look nice on the light background....sigh


PS All my loved ones call me Hendrix now (unless I'm in trouble or at the VET - same thing). All my bloggy friends are included in that group so Hendrix it is! I do kinda like it as my offishul ree-purrter name, it makes me sound sooooo offishul. Mommy is the only one that gets to call me Mr. Kitty McPhearson Squishy Face Head though, and only when she is scratching my chin....

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photo and a lovely tummy! Comforters are great to snuggle on and in!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh that looks like a delicious tummy.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Nice tummy, Hendrix

Susie said...

That's a lovely panther tummy!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

u look like yer made uv velvet!

Ivan from WMD said...

Does your mommy let you alone when your belly's out like that? Mine would kiss it a lot!

Lux said...

You look lovely on that comforter!

Anonymous said...

purrr - you look lots like us. that tummy looks so soft!