Hi! My gracious alter ego Hendrix told me Obi at Forty Paws tagged me for a Me Me! I'm very excited. This will be my first so Hendrix told me I should go today and he'll go tomorrow.
Seven Random Facts Meme. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I do not trust the squirrels that come to the deck. That is how you can tell it is me. Hendrix just sits there and watches, I know better. See me in my "get any closer and you'll be dinner" posture. I know squirrels are evil because of this website Scary Squirrel World
2. Mommy calls me a "Pigmy Kitty" because I'm so squat. All the strays/ferals around here are "stunted" if you will. I am not, however a "pigmy." These stats also, of course pertain to Hendrix, but the measurements may be off a bit bacause I don't sit still long. I weigh 13.25 lbs, My paws are 2" with no claws extended and a SQUILLION inches with the claws extended. My tail is 10.25" long and only a little thicker than a quarter at the base. My ears are 1 1/2" and when sitting, from the floor to my ear tips I am 15 - 15.25" tall.
3. I too think Brandi is the sweetest prettiest girlfriend cat efer!
4. I'm a scratcher. I scratch carpets, linolium (I want under that bathroom door!), walls and couches. I've learned NOT to approach the speakers though.
5. As big a rebel as I am, I've never, not once pottied outside my litterbox. I do, however, whine like a blurpy thing if the box isn't cleaned to my satisfaction. After I'm done, run to the top of the stairs and "announce" with a very loud chirp.
6. I like waking mommy up in the middle of the night. I poke her, I stick my cold nose in her face, I sit on her chest. Her sleepy "wha wha what's going on" makes me laugh. I especially like to sit on her tummy so when she wakes up she has to pee. She staggers to the bathroom and it makes me laugh - well, until this morning - more on that later.
7. I like to show Hendrix parts of the house he is to well behaved to see himself. The top of the piano, the dresser, the mantle, the entertainment system. He loves it even if he does get the blame...I keep telling mommy she'd be much more relaxed if she wouldn't chase us off stuff and yell when we scratch...
As for the most recent awakening of the mommy. Ooops. Well, the sitting on the tummy and meowing in her face worked like a charm and she got up to go to the bathroom. Unfortunately since her balance is generally poor at 3am (I don't understand that at all!) she stubbed her toe on the door jam and broke her toenail OFF! *shudder* That is the second freak nail accident in this house in a week! I gotta tell you, the woman needs to slow down and take her time.
This time, neither Hendrix or I got any extra stinky goodness. I think we extra deserved it since the lights had to come on (hey, I was still laying in bed thank you very much), there was lotsa running (and hopping) around and I learned lotsa words I'm pretty sure a 4 year old shouldn't know. I did however get to play with the leftover paper towel roll after the band aid and ice pack were put on and mommy and daddy went back to bed.
It is nice to know I'm the last thing on their mind at night. After all, as I was wrestling in the dark, bunny kicking that paper towel roll to kingdom come, I heard the voices of my beans say very sleepy...."Bendrix, go to bed"
UPDATE: Hendrix here: Mommy's toe isn't broken, she did lose 3/4 of her nail though. She feels bad that everytime we post she has some new injury to fret about. I told her that the nice thoughts from the blogosphere are what helps her keep her spirits up, even when she is tripping, and banging, and klutzing around. She knows lotsa beans on the blogosphere and their pets have problems too so just know, she is prayin' and I'm purrin' for them!!!
BTW, Bendrix isn't an "evil" kitty, he is just very "free spirited," he is sorry mommy got hurt too.