Why I love my new catnip plants:
1. It is green. Studies show cats see red, blue and green so this is perfect.
2. It is very tearable. I can put my paws in and rip leaves right off of it!
3. It gives me something to do while mommy and daddy are hunting and gathering. This photo was taken after the plant was put back in the pot - it was found 3 feet from the stand. The other plant was already put "up" as well. Yup, I've got TWO.
4. They make my ears lay back and mommy and daddy think that is cute (see photo below)
5. They are almost indestructable. No matter how much I rip and tear, they keep growing back.
6. They make the room pretty. It is important to have live things in your home.
7. Mommy is excited because she is going to buy new pots for them that match the living room. Maybe even paint cats on them. When mommy is happy, I am happy.
8. Um, they are catnip. Real, fresh, delectable catnip.
9. They make me feel good after sniffing them. Real real good.
10. No matter how much of them I eat, they don't make me bomit.
11. I can have fresh catnip whenever I want. I just put my paws on the edge of the pot and go to town.
12. They are nip, glorious, wonderful, sweet smellin' nip.
13. They make mommy's fingers taste nummy, num, num.