5/23/2007

My Favorite Things MeMe

Hi! Sweet Suzanne and royal Yao-lin tagged me for the 8 favorite things meme.. I love talking about me that is for sure. And food. I love talking about food.

Time of Day:
When I get to eat. I love to eat.

Day of the week:
Any day that my beans are home and spending time with me.

Season of the year:
This was a tough one. I'll have to pick 2, Spring & Autumn because the windows are open.

Holiday:
Christmas. I get presents and there are lotsa fun displays to explore.

Beaches:
Um, keep that sand away from me. It gets into the bits and pieces you know....

Song:
The National Anthem by Jimi Hendrix. Followed by any "the Who" song.

Flower:
Is catnip a flower? I'm going to stick with catnip.

Talk show:
If it isn't about me, I don't want to hear it. I do like Ellen DeGeneres cause she loves animals and she dances, then mommy dances and I laugh and laugh

Movie:
hmmmmmmmmmm The Three Amigos. That singing bush scene cracks me up. Monty Python and the Holy Grail is right up there..."blue, no green, aaauuuuuuggggghhh"

Soaps:
Keep the heck away from me. I won't take a bath and I don't like those stupid wipes either.

Beverage:
Fresh water. I expect my bowl changes twice a day.

Fruit:
Fruit is not meat. There is no chicken flavored fruit so I have no use for it.

Snack:
Cheesy Goldfish Crackers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

Food:
Prescription Hill WD (chicken flavored), haaaaammmmmmmm

Restaurant:
La Petite Mommy

Now, I am going to tag:
Sweet Brandi
Oreo
Beau Beau & Angie
Samantha & Tigger
Eric & Flynn

15 comments:

LZ said...

Good call on the catnip....it should be a flower, I know its a plant so it has to have some sort of flower at some point, right?

Chase

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list of favourites. :) Eating time is my favourite time of day too.

Samantha & Mom said...

Great list. Tigger loves to eat. All the time. We'll get right on the list and post it as soon as we finish. As for my tail, I will have to have measure it and we'll put it in the comment section. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Samantha & Tigger

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, catnip flowers and dey is furry tasty!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good list Hendrix. Fanks furr tagging us, we'll do our list later.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Yep, there's a birthday today. Please stop by for cake and treats.

Daisy said...

I think catnip plants eventually flower, so that is a very good choice!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Excellent answers Hendrix! My humans love the Who :-) x

Rosemary B❤️ said...

this is a great list of your favorite things. Catnippie flowers have to be beautiful!

~Princess

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - catnip has buds...must be a flower ;)

Parker said...

La Petite Mommy!
HaHaHa!

MaoMao said...

Goldfish crackers sound yummy! Do they swim around in a bowl?

Great list! I loved learnin' more about you, Mr. Hendrix!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zoey and the furballs said...

We love those cheesy crackers too but Chewie can't have them because they upset her tummy. We're nice to her and eat all of her share for her.

Around Your Wrist said...

you're a great guy, mr. hendrix! i love learning more about you.

love
--suz

DK & The Fluffies said...

DKM says "Stan is hot!"