5/21/2007

Messy Monday

Hi! Me and mommy have been cleaning up. She has been catching up on scrapbooking my 2006 albumn. Yes folks. I not only share mommy and daddy's albumns, I get my own.
This is my first albumn from Nov. 2004 - Dec. 31, 2005.

That is a lot of pictures.

She usually works on her crafts upstairs, but the picture tube went out on the TV up there a couple of weeks ago, so she moved everything downstairs.


This is my 2006 albumn so far.

Mommy found out that Greg's best friend who is a Marine pilot is coming to visit this weekend and he arrives on THURSDAY(he flies Harriers - I don't know how, I mean they are big, but not big enough to hold a bean.)

Chris P

That means mommy has to get all this picked up by then. I don't know about that....she is going to need a very good snoopervisor to keep her on track....

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is so cool that you have your own scrapboks, Hendrix. :) My mom wants to try digital scrapbooking when she's done with her studies and has more time. Good luck to your mom with her cleaning!

Daisy said...

Cleaning up is hard.

You are very lucky to get your own scrapbook! My Mommie is not very crafty. Nope.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

OH WOW, A HARRIER! That is Mommy's favorite plane! They are amazing!

Mommy says you should call "Clean Sweap" and let the do it for you. Even though you do most of the work, they pay for the room make over! Our problem is laundry piled on the couch! She doesn't mind doing the laundry, she just hates to fold it!

That's a LOT of pictures of you! Hey Mom, why don't you take that many pictures of me? Don't you love me?!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

cleaning is horrible, tell your mum to stop it now and just give you love instead! Much more fun (I am sure she would if she could!)x

Merlin said...

uh oh, houseguests always get my mommy all fired up with cleaning and all that.

Hope you have fun!

Ivan from WMD said...

Hendrix, that looks like an excellent opportunity to help!

Maybe that Chris guy will bring one of those harriers with him--I bet you could fit on it quite nicely and go for a ride!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer furry own scrapbook - cool! What's a scrapbook?

Zoey and the furballs said...

You'll have to give you mom a helping paw since she's done such a nice job in getting you your own scrapbook!

Anonymous said...

It looks as if you have your work cut out for you on the cleaning.

Tara said...

Of course you have your own scrap book! You can never have enough pictures of yourself!

Tara

Forty Paws said...

Holy Toledo!! That is actually messier than some of our Maw's projects. But maybe if you combine all of our Maw's projects into one, it would be like that....

Luf, Us