Seven Random Facts Meme. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I looooove the squirrels on the deck. I run from window to window as they romp around the bird feeding area trying to get a better view. Mommy calls it "mini aero-biks."
2. I have only recently discovered the joys of sitting next to my beans. As a former feral, I came to the petting and snuggling thing very slowly. My first step was being a "snuggle burgler" like Jack's brother Whisper. I'd sneak in in the night and lay next to mommy, but if she tried to pet me, I was outta' there. I'm much better now. I'll actually lay on mommy when she lays on the couch. I made her toe feel lots better she said!
3. I looooooooooooooove the nip. Love it, love it, love it. Gotta have it. Here are 2 photos of me eating the catnip plants mommy gave me for "Mother's Day," (I gave her a "double knock out Rose bush")
4. I am very wild about my food. I don't like to ever see the bottom of my dish...even at 3am. Sometimes I'm so cranky about it, mommy or daddy will get up and "fluff" the bowl to cover the hole to quiet me down.
5. I have a very sweet and pretty girlfriend cat named Brandi. *blush* she makes me happy.
6. I love paper towel rolls as much as Bendrix does (tee hee hee). Mommy buys a pack of cheap ones just for me to play with. As soon as she tosses it on the floor, I go bonkers with the bunny kicks.
7. I am loved. My beans talk to me and sing to me and daddy even lets me pay craps with him at the "makeshift craps table" in the basement. I'm not very good, but he doesn't care. I love my beans too.
Here is mommy and me yesterday. Can you tell how much I love her? That face says, thank you so very much for this catnip plant.