5/14/2007

MeMe Monday

I am waaaaaaaaaaaay late with this MeMe. I let Bendrix go on Friday and then Sat. & Sun. daddy had to work from home so I got no compooter time. I was bummed I couldn't check in with my friends.

Seven Random Facts Meme. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I looooove the squirrels on the deck. I run from window to window as they romp around the bird feeding area trying to get a better view. Mommy calls it "mini aero-biks."
2. I have only recently discovered the joys of sitting next to my beans. As a former feral, I came to the petting and snuggling thing very slowly. My first step was being a "snuggle burgler" like Jack's brother Whisper. I'd sneak in in the night and lay next to mommy, but if she tried to pet me, I was outta' there. I'm much better now. I'll actually lay on mommy when she lays on the couch. I made her toe feel lots better she said!




3. I looooooooooooooove the nip. Love it, love it, love it. Gotta have it. Here are 2 photos of me eating the catnip plants mommy gave me for "Mother's Day," (I gave her a "double knock out Rose bush")














4. I am very wild about my food. I don't like to ever see the bottom of my dish...even at 3am. Sometimes I'm so cranky about it, mommy or daddy will get up and "fluff" the bowl to cover the hole to quiet me down.

5. I have a very sweet and pretty girlfriend cat named Brandi. *blush* she makes me happy.
6. I love paper towel rolls as much as Bendrix does (tee hee hee). Mommy buys a pack of cheap ones just for me to play with. As soon as she tosses it on the floor, I go bonkers with the bunny kicks.

7. I am loved. My beans talk to me and sing to me and daddy even lets me pay craps with him at the "makeshift craps table" in the basement. I'm not very good, but he doesn't care. I love my beans too.

Here is mommy and me yesterday. Can you tell how much I love her? That face says, thank you so very much for this catnip plant.


16 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I think now that yoo've discovered the joys of snuggling yoor gonna find yoo do it a lot. I love to snuggle mom, mostly cuz she will hold me but not so tite (like dad) dat I think I'm trapped. Mom's are grate fur snuggles.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list Hendrix. Snuggling is wonderful! I love to snuggle. :) Your catnip plants look great! I hope your mom had a happy Mother's Day!

Daisy said...

Hendrix, you are very funny. I like that you used to be a snuggle burgler!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

love your seven facts, especially the one about playing craps. Your humans must really dote on you! Good work! I think your human looks like she obeys you, especially when she gets up at 3 to 'floof' up your bowl! Hilarious!

xx

Tara said...

Aw, Hendrix, you are a sweetie! Yes, Mom's are great for snuggles!
Tara

Pumpkin said...

Hendrix, yu need to ask fur ginormus food bowls like we gotz. We neffer fun owt of crunchies! I'z waring the bandanner yu sent me on today's post. Come and see!

Artsy Catsy said...

Heya, Hendrix, my mom is back home now and I finally got my paws on the 'puter, so I'm rushing over to tell you we got our fantastic bandannas! We can't wait to model them for everybody, if I can ever get my mom's attention with all the activity going on around here with her daughter Tiffany visiting from Italy. Come over and see how they're driving me crazy!

And I really needed that bandanna because now they've brought a HORSE into our house. I can't get the darned thing to trot, so maybe if I have on the proper attire, a bandanna?

Rocky

Mrs. Sniffles said...

YAY a fabulous list, Hendrix.

Fat Eric said...

Interesting facts about you, Hendrix. Hope your mum's toe is feeling a bit better.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Ooooo .... 'Nip! LOVE the 'nip! Thanks for sharing the seven things 'bout you! I learned lots ...
DMM

Ivan from WMD said...

Hendrix, you're such a good good boy. I hope your mom had a great day yesterday!

muffinmidi said...

I'm glad you've dscovered that humans make great cuddle toys. When I first came to these people I was afraid to cuddle and get close, but that's not a problem now.
I love the nip too. I just get stoned and s
tagger to my bed.

Forty Paws said...

That's a wonderful Meme Mr. Hendrix! Very interesting about you and Bendrix' differing opinions on squirrels.
We're also intrigued by your craps playing skills. Do you play for money or nip?

That's a great photo of you worshipping your mommy on Mother's Day!

Luf, Us

MaoMao said...

Awwww, whatta sweet picture of you and your Momma! I loved readin' your list. You sound like a supergreat mancat!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Merlin said...

Those are some really good facts! And I can TOTALLY see how much you love your Mommy!

Parker said...

Love is good. That is all.