5/16/2007

Whiskers Wednesday

I hope Sophia doesn't mind if I too showcase my whiskers today. The photos aren't great, but you can see how all of a sudden I'm growing long white whiskers! My whiskers used to be all black or transparent. Now, most are growing in white. Is this like an age thing? I'm only 4 and a 1/2!

Well, you know what they say, 4 1/2 is the new "30" ha ha ha




Also, neither Bendrix nor I thought to tag anyone for the MeMe! Duh. See, we are getting old. So, we tag Zeus, Axel, Mao (I know Yao-Lin, but I'm sure he'd be sad if he didn't get a turn), Marie the Defender's siblings Donny and Casey, Jeter's brother Micky Mantle, Samanth Black's brother Tigger, my Sweet Brandi, Emma, Marley, Benji, Sammie @ Emma's Kat and last but certainly not least, GT and Bow @ Forty Paws. Since technically there were "2 of us" we have chosen 14 people but if you haven't been tagged yet, you most certainly are now!

ALSO: Mommy tries hard to keep my linkies up to date but, you know how it is with beans. If you aren't listed under my links and want to be, please leave it in the comments section and we'll update over the next couple of weeks. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for thinking nice thoughts for /Carol and Brandi

22 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely whiskers, Hendrix! Interesting how you are just getting white whiskers now, and that they are so thick. My whiskers are so short and tiny that I don't know much about whiskers at all.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

O, Hendrix, those are some awesome whiskers. They looks reel good.
Purrs, KC

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

I can't remember when mine turned white. I always thought it was an age thing. I know that at 7 we're considered seniors. But maybe we get hormonal changes before 7. Anyway, I like your whiskers!

Have a great Wednesday my friend!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Huh, we don't know anyfing about whiskers turning white or age or nuffing like dat. Yoor whiskers are nice tho.

Anonymous said...

What nice whiskers! That's fascinating that they're growing out white. They suit you -- nice color contrast!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Daisy said...

Wow, I love the white whiskers. I think they might be good luck.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Your new white whiskers do contrast nicely with your dark furs, but maybe Bendrix had something to do with it?

Anonymous said...

I like your white whiskers you look very handsome :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those are great whiskers Mr. Hendrix! I have black furr with white whiskers also, I fink it looks terrific!

Abby

Anonymous said...

They look great, Mr. Hendrix. Hopefully they won't keep turning colors -- like orange or something!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I love the white whiskers. How interesting...did they suddenly turn white? My brother Tommy has white wiskers that are really thick and my mom likes touching them which kind of annoys Tommy which makes me laugh.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Hey there hendrix and lovely pictures might I say. Also, Mao is grateful for the tag and because he won't shut up I have to incoude his facts tomorrow for the Thursday Thirteen. Apparently he likes to talk about himself as much as i do!! *yawn to Mao*

xx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We have short and stubby whiskers... I think yours are nice!!

Happy Wednesday

Anonymous said...

whoa - cool! the Lady loves white whiskers on black furry faces. usually you've gotta get a tuxie to find that.

Kitikata-san said...

You are right! That is a very long and big white whisker. It is still cute.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yer not old until some wacky furs start growin' out of yer ears!

Parker said...

Those whiskers look wonderful!

Zoey and the furballs said...

We think your whiskers are very distinguished looking!

Ivan from WMD said...

Mine are still black. Does this mean we're not twins anymore?? :-(

Samantha & Mom said...

Very nice whiskers. White looks good against your fur. You are right the bag came that way. I told mom, but she just glared at me. I'll get on the meme as soon as I finish here. Thanks.
High 5 paw,
Tigger

Tara said...

I think you look very distinguished!
Tara

Forty Paws said...

That is a really big white whisker!!!

Thanks for letting us know about Jack tagging us and you tagging us. We've started with Gatsbi today, and will do the next 6 over the next 6 days.

Luf, Us