Hi! It was hard for me to come up with 13 things that I could confess too. I'm such a good kitty, I don't do much wrong (tee hee hee Bendrix does tho!)
1. I will bite and scratch when mommy and daddy try to clip my claws, clean my ears, bruch my teeth etc. I don't like to be "handled"
2. I have something written in red on my chart at the VET. It is also in large letters. I'm not sure what it says but it makes mommy sigh a little and assure my soft paws are securely on my claws before we go.
3. I secretly love it when mommyy calls me "my angel boy" and kisses me on the head.
4. I openly love waking up mommy in the middle of the night. Midnight pets are the best even tho she calls me something other than "angel" while she's doing it.
5. I eat "stuff" off the floor. No one can see what it is, but there I am licking and licking. I only do it because it drives the beans nuts.
6. I am afraid of thunder storms. I wasn't always. Mommy thinks a bad storm that came while I was home alone must've freaked me out cause ever since then, thunder scares me.
7. I don't like to be brushed. Whenever I see the brush come out, I run away. No real reason, I just don't like to be handled, or sit on a lap, or sit by my beans for that long....
8. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a scratcher. The carpets are starting to look very worn in some places....Mommy tries everything. Feliway, the dreaded squirt bottle, pennies in a can, sticky tape. She even covers the areas with towels and scratching mats, I just stratch NEXT TO the scratching mat. It drives them nuts...
9. I get up on the piano when no one is home. This is more of a Bendrix thing. When mommy comes home, all her little decorations are moved around.
10. I can't stand open stuff. Mommy's make up case? I rub with my cheek until the lid closes. Daddy's poker chips set? I rub with my cheek until it closes. Daddy calls me a difficult craps player cause I won't leave the case alone!
11. I knock a picture frame over. Just one. Mommy has tons of frames all over the tables I'm allowed up on, but there is one I need to knock over every time. Now she just leaves it down until company comes. PS the photo is mommy and daddy dressed like Peggy & Al Bundy for Halloween. Mommy has a red wig and daddy has a No Maam T-shirt on. I think it is weird.
12. I've started scratching the walls. One day a couple months ago, I decided I'd give it a try. Now mommy is glad we don't have wall paper.
13. I love my beans. My bean family (and friends) is very nice to me. They spoil me rotten and give me presents and they love me a lot. So, I can't help it, I love them back!
I'd like to tag:
Missy Blue Eyes
Little Annie & Gatsbi at Forty Paws
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We go to the vet today, so maybe we will get lucky like you and have a red mark in our file too! We think when our momma sighs it is a good thing.
Oh goodness Bendrix!! You have a very good list. We especially like the one where you knock over the Al Bundy picture. Tee hee.
Annie and Gatsbi will do their confessions tomorrow.
oh oh oh - i eat stuff off the floor and scratch the walls too! - Miles
We haff to go round the house and get it like we like too. When Mom's not home. Mom's put away a lot of hurtable stuff cause we've broken some stuff. It drives Mom crazy when we eat off the floor and lick the carpet.
I HATE thunderstorms too. I don't know why you wouldn't be afraid of them?
very good tt, mr. hendrix! the confessions are great. you have some fun habits!
ps it is pretty cool about the first-ever cat blogosphere adoption, isn't it?!
We love to lick da floor fur no reeson too, it just makes mom crazy. We haf no pikshers on our tables anymore cuz Sadie likes to chew on da corners of da frames! She even dented da metal ones...
I need to get me a Bendrix! My Mommy had a Yahoody when she was a kid, maybe I'll see if I can find him!
Your list is very interesting and I like how you go for the same picture to know down and rearrange your Mommy's photos. I don't have anything written in red on my chart. Do you get special treatment? Maybe I should get something in red on my chart, too. Oops, Mommy just said that I better not.
I like to scratch the upholdstirred furrkneechur. Momma found these fings called slipcovers. I don't scratch those furr sum reason. It makes Momma happy.
Yes, I think the red mark on your file means you are extra-special.
It is very funny that you don't like open things, because I don't like CLOSED things. I always try to stick my claws in there and open stuff back up.
haha you are a scratcher indeed! Scratching walls..hmm.interesting..I may have to start this myself! xx
Oh you're very feisty.
Guess what... the BBC had a show about another Mr. Hendrix... your namesake. Jimi... that's right. It was very, very interesting.
We learned lots about you today. I just started scratching stuff, too. There are scratching posts every where in our house, but I scratch right next to them. Just like you! Hee hee
Oh, I'm with you on #1. I hate, hate, hate claw trims. Usually Mom will only get 1 or 2 toes done before I manage to escape!
Wow, that is a great confessions list! I did not know you were a scratcher...scratching walls even! I never thought of doing that...think I'm gonna try it now....
Maybe your Mom should get one of those scratching pads that go on the wall. Then you could scratch right next to it and drive her even more crazy.
Oh Mr. Hendrix, you are so funny! We laughed hysterically when we read that you scratch next to the scratching pad. He he he.
Wow, a red mark next to you name! Very cool!
I also eat stuff on the floor....
Those are excellent confessions, Hendrix. Boy, you sure like to scratch! That's funny that you always knock one picture over!
Hi Bendrix! We posted our confessions today!
Luf, Annie & Gatsbi
The red mark on your file meens that they like you a lot and when they know you are coming they are very excited.
Good job! A very interesting list.
I don't like to be brushed effur.
Hm. I have big red marks on my v-e-t file, too. If you find out what they say, could you let me know?
So *bites* is in my permanent record?
SO THAT'S how the v-e-t communicates with other men and women with needles. I was wondering how they all knew my secret defensive system.
Lots of great confessions! We're all scared of thunderstorms, too, and we cluster around Mom.
Mom says you sound like a character, whatever that is! :)
*giggle*, my little brother MaoMao likes to lick the floor, too -- none of us can figure out what he's licking. He's a strange little bug!
I enjoyed reading your confessions!
Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.
Oh, those are very interesting items Mr Hendrix. I can agree with #1. Humans should stick to cleaning their own teeth, ears and claws, and let you take care of your own.
Great confessions. I agree that "at midnight in the dark when she's furry sleepy" pets are the BEST!
good going on knocking that picture over. assuming it looks like we imagine it looks, we'd do the same thing. our Lady says she could send your people some earthquake putty to keep you from doing that, but why ruin your fun? there's one little sailboat carving that Midnight really wants to shove off a shelf, but the earthquake putty won't let her. ha.
Post a Comment