Hi! It was hard for me to come up with 13 things that I could confess too. I'm such a good kitty, I don't do much wrong (tee hee hee Bendrix does tho!)
1. I will bite and scratch when mommy and daddy try to clip my claws, clean my ears, bruch my teeth etc. I don't like to be "handled"
2. I have something written in red on my chart at the VET. It is also in large letters. I'm not sure what it says but it makes mommy sigh a little and assure my soft paws are securely on my claws before we go.
3. I secretly love it when mommyy calls me "my angel boy" and kisses me on the head.
4. I openly love waking up mommy in the middle of the night. Midnight pets are the best even tho she calls me something other than "angel" while she's doing it.
5. I eat "stuff" off the floor. No one can see what it is, but there I am licking and licking. I only do it because it drives the beans nuts.
6. I am afraid of thunder storms. I wasn't always. Mommy thinks a bad storm that came while I was home alone must've freaked me out cause ever since then, thunder scares me.
7. I don't like to be brushed. Whenever I see the brush come out, I run away. No real reason, I just don't like to be handled, or sit on a lap, or sit by my beans for that long....
8. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a scratcher. The carpets are starting to look very worn in some places....Mommy tries everything. Feliway, the dreaded squirt bottle, pennies in a can, sticky tape. She even covers the areas with towels and scratching mats, I just stratch NEXT TO the scratching mat. It drives them nuts...
9. I get up on the piano when no one is home. This is more of a Bendrix thing. When mommy comes home, all her little decorations are moved around.
10. I can't stand open stuff. Mommy's make up case? I rub with my cheek until the lid closes. Daddy's poker chips set? I rub with my cheek until it closes. Daddy calls me a difficult craps player cause I won't leave the case alone!
11. I knock a picture frame over. Just one. Mommy has tons of frames all over the tables I'm allowed up on, but there is one I need to knock over every time. Now she just leaves it down until company comes. PS the photo is mommy and daddy dressed like Peggy & Al Bundy for Halloween. Mommy has a red wig and daddy has a No Maam T-shirt on. I think it is weird.
12. I've started scratching the walls. One day a couple months ago, I decided I'd give it a try. Now mommy is glad we don't have wall paper.
13. I love my beans. My bean family (and friends) is very nice to me. They spoil me rotten and give me presents and they love me a lot. So, I can't help it, I love them back!
I'd like to tag:
Missy Blue Eyes
Little Annie & Gatsbi at Forty Paws